Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyclappy
    i test beta, completed the asgard in 3mins. and gould in about 5.
    There will be no beta testing. The only testing was for the multiplayer which has been cancelled.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

cant wait tell the game comes out

Comment

its okay, ltcolshepjumper. Its okay...LOL

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Which one do you think is better? ::
          Battera's: Mine:

From the Show:
          Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 24 June 2006, 06:28 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yours is truer, but I think batteras looks cooler.
            Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
            I shot him...

in the leg...
            I'm invulnerable!
            Spoiler:
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
            http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

how? Mines truer but baterra's cooler? how? To me, Battera's Ori Cruiser looks like an unskinned, untextured 3d model. Just l ooks unfinished to me. By the way, I notied in this edited piture( ade to look hd) that there are the anient letters on the sides of the ships Notice the in whitish blue?
              Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 23 June 2006, 04:16 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I think the color shouldn't be that light. Its hard to decide. Battera's is too light and Cameron Mitchel's is too dark

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Does anyone have a working link for the Demo or game as i can not find a working one and really wanna try it out, from what i see and hear it looks really good!
                  I Have Information...

Comment

Look like maybe 10 pages ago, soemthing like that, just follow the instructions when you see the page that says Stargate Battles Demo.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                      I think the color shouldn't be that light. Its hard to decide. Battera's is too light and Cameron Mitchel's is too dark
                      what about actual COLOR?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

its darker then it should be(there in space, it will look darker then it is)

wow its june 23.(i haven't noticed, do to theirs no school)

Comment

i think batteras is better but niether of them are perfect. cameron mitchell ur right about it being to light but yours is to brown. i think batteras is very close just make it a little more grey so its just a tad darker. you cant realy judge on the pics of them in the space battle because the lighting makes it hard to judge.

Comment

Originally posted by JRPR
                            i think batteras is better but niether of them are perfect. cameron mitchell ur right about it being to light but yours is to brown. i think batteras is very close just make it a little more grey so its just a tad darker. you cant realy judge on the pics of them in the space battle because the lighting makes it hard to judge.
                            but it is a brownish color. It is tan-ish. And the fact that no where else in Ori sructure and design do we ever see the color WHITE. if you take my other picture that I posted, take some colors from it using the color picker in MS PAINT. Youll see.

Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 24 June 2006, 06:30 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                              what about actual COLOR?
                              I think,wait, I know the ship is sand colored. Yay! Super-Soldier!

Spoiler:

Comment

cameron. In the pic of the 304, it is not black, it actually grey. the shadows make it look black, but it is grey.
                                Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                                I shot him...

in the leg...
                                I'm invulnerable!
                                Spoiler:
                                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                                http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Working...
                                X