Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would go with the newest that I did.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Baltian Flagship:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Ive finished my flagship:

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

You have all done phenominal work, and I salute you.

This is what I still need, however:

Baltian: Scout, Cargo barge.
          Jarshja: Bomber, Diskship.
          Vajnaarian: Vor'tak, Vrajn'tak, Battle Station, Super Destroyer Flagship.

For the Vajnaarian ships, I have some new specifications:

Vor'tak: I definately want a semblance to a Ha'tak. Dark, Gothic, maybe a little Ancient inspired architecture?

Vrajn'tak: Again, a semblance to a Ha'tak, but I want it bigger, and scarier than the Vor'tak. Not as dark however.

Battle Station: Semblance to the Superstructure of a Ha'tak, no pyramids. Perhaps hexagonal, or similar to Atlantis in ways?

Super Destroyer Flagship: This thing puts all other ships in the show/game/whatever to shame, and I want it to look like it. Bigger, badder, and more fierce than anyone would expect! Anyone who attempts to pull this ship off, please pm me your sprite, so no one knows what it looks like.
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
            You have all done phenominal work, and I salute you.

This is what I still need, however:

Baltian: Scout, Cargo barge.
            Jarshja: Bomber, Diskship.
            Vajnaarian: Vor'tak, Vrajn'tak, Battle Station, Super Destroyer Flagship.

For the Vajnaarian ships, I have some new specifications:

Vor'tak: I definately want a semblance to a Ha'tak. Dark, Gothic, maybe a little Ancient inspired architecture?

Vrajn'tak: Again, a semblance to a Ha'tak, but I want it bigger, and scarier than the Vor'tak. Not as dark however.

Battle Station: Semblance to the Superstructure of a Ha'tak, no pyramids. Perhaps hexagonal, or similar to Atlantis in ways?

Super Destroyer Flagship: This thing puts all other ships in the show/game/whatever to shame, and I want it to look like it. Bigger, badder, and more fierce than anyone would expect! Anyone who attempts to pull this ship off, please pm me your sprite, so no one knows what it looks like.
            Is this super destroyer flagship going to be big, like BIG as in HIVE ship or BIGGER?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

here's the bomber:
              and here is the diskship:
              Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 22 June 2006, 04:01 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Baltian Scout:

Baltian Cargo Barge:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Thanks!

And about your question Cameron Mitchel, Yes I would like it to be notcable bigger than a hive ship.
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I havent been able to come up with a design yet. Its hard.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Its very difficult. Im about out of ideas. Ill just give other people a chance before making a design.

Ive begun work on thre Vortak( IM a little impatient)
                      Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 22 June 2006, 11:54 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Now that all of the ships for the Jarshja and the Baltians are finished, It’s time I released some of the info on the two races, and their war.

The war began when an outpost of the Ancients was found in their galaxy. It was found in neutral territory, but the Baltians claimed it. The Jarshja empire wouldn’t stand for it. They decimated the outpost, and declared war on the Baltians.

The Baltian’s Hyperdrive, and subspace technology has always been less than on par with the Jarshja’s. The Jarshja’s Shields and hull integrity has never been a match with the Baltians’. The Baltian’s weapons are designed to fire at quick rates, whilst the Jarshja’s are designed to do as much damage to the enemy as possible, in as short of a time as possible.

Who are the Vajnaarians? Who is their leader? All that is known of them, is that they want the thousand year war between the Baltians and the Jarshja to continue. Their ships surpass all that have been seen before. Their technology surpasses even the Ancients’.

Is it possible that their leader has a connection with a person we all know too well? All that I am going to say, is that there is a reason that Vajnaarian ships look like they're designed by the Goa'uld...

-LGBT-

Comment

ive come up with a darker Hatak. without the pyrimid

ok i know it looks rubish, but i gave it a go, and im working on another try now.
                          Last edited by BC - 303; 22 June 2006, 11:54 AM.
                          Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                            Now that all of the ships for the Jarshja and the Baltians are finished, It’s time I released some of the info on the two races, and their war.

The war began when an outpost of the Ancients was found in their galaxy. It was found in neutral territory, but the Baltians claimed it. The Jarshja empire wouldn’t stand for it. They decimated the outpost, and declared war on the Baltians.

The Baltian’s Hyperdrive, and subspace technology has always been less than on par with the Jarshja’s. The Jarshja’s Shields and hull integrity has never been a match with the Baltians’. The Baltian’s weapons are designed to fire at quick rates, whilst the Jarshja’s are designed to do as much damage to the enemy as possible, in as short of a time as possible.

Who are the Vajnaarians? Who is their leader? All that is known of them, is that they want the thousand year war between the Baltians and the Jarshja to continue. Their ships surpass all that have been seen before. Their technology surpasses even the Ancients’.

Is it possible that their leader has a connection with a person we all know too well? All that I am going to say, is that there is a reason that Vajnaarian ships look like they're designed by the Goa'uld...
                            Anubis? ANyway. BC303, your ship is GOOOOOOOOOOD. Ive been working on the Vrajntak, and it looks like it could be related to the Hatak posted above.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I like it but I don't like the idea of anything surpassing the Ancients. I think that the Ancients were implanted into Stargate to kindof be the be all end all of the powerful races. But its your game, so to each his own.
                              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

i gave up on a retry on the Hatak, im happy with my first one now.
                                Im glad you like my ship, i love your ones, there brilliant.
                                the Baltian ships are so brilliant.
                                Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X