Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    Wowza!

Could you design all of the Baltian ships?
    sure. and yeah, I really like MS paint.

I'm currently working on the Baltian Warship. Let you know as soon as I'm done, probably about 30 mins.
    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 21 June 2006, 10:40 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Baltian Warship:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Seems a little huge but maybe if you shrink it down a bit.
        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
          Seems a little huge but maybe if you shrink it down a bit.
          okay. Ill do that.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Yeah, I'm definately going to scale down both the Baltian Cruiser and Warship.

BTW, for the Baltian flaship, could you make it narrower (but not smaller) than the other two ships?
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

OKay, theres a problem with when I scale down the Ships using Game Maker- IT gets blurry. When I scale it down with Paint, it takes off some of the lines, but you feel free to scale them as you please. Again, I used the shape of an animal to make the shape of the ship and its four times the size of the electric ray, so I made the ship four times the size of the cruiser. Do you want the flagship to be longer than the two ships?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I'll resize the ships with my new Photo editor!

And yes, I do.

Here are the new ships:

You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

what photo editor is it?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

GIMP 2. I think there's a download for it on the Game maker site.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ive updated my ship sprites:

Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

So, how by how much did you scale the sprites?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Here's my fighter( its small)
                          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

i know this is a pile of rubish compaired to you threes sprites, but i gave it a go.
                            Hola

Hello

Comment

You even did the weapon sprites!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                                Ive updated my ship sprites:

It's not that I don't like those designs, it's just that I also liked the other two. If I use those two, then I can't use the other two because of the drastically different style... dilemma...

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X