Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battera
    Well it isn't really my problem. I don't have a problem with releasing the game without Multiplayer.
    I know you dont really want to make mp, but just check out something I found...

http://www.gamemaker.nl/doc/html/400_index.html

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

It's not that I don't want to. It's just way too difficult for someone without many years of game coding experience.

Before this game, I was hellbent on making a working Metroid game engine. I came so close, and failed. Those of you who know the Metroid series, can understand my problem, because the games are so fricken' complex. 'Stargate Battles' was a breeze compared to 'Metroid Ravage', my previous project.

I have decided to enlist in the help of the best of the best, to make Multiplayer a reality . The game will certainly be released before september, but how close to it depends on the help I can find. I need TWO Volenteers to test out my MP engine, when I finish it in a couple weeks.

DO NOT REQUEST BY POSTING. ALL POSTED REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED. PM ME TO REQUEST. THE FIRST TWO TO PM ME WILL BE CHOSEN.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Yeah, it will feel good if you can get mp working.

Well, here's what I made so far, thing is, I made the wrong design. I made the Baltians Goauld like, but Their really Vajnaarian. Check 'em out(oops triple posted again:

I also had made a flagship, of sorts, but its huge. Here's the Link:

Flagship
        Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 20 June 2006, 07:42 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I'm sorry but I didn't actually want the Ha'tak to be put into the ships.

Also, no multiplayer, I apologize for getting your hopes up.
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

That's fine with me. It aint the majority of the game
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

just make lots of lvs...n maybe have the supergate fight...
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                just make lots of lvs...n maybe have the supergate fight...
                the camelot level. its already on there. I was going to be a mp tester, but we arent having mp so oh well. but there is a mp level. also, he could make the camelot level a little better by not just having the one ship but the 4 ships with the hataks and the oneill. thatd be cool and a lot harder than how it was with one ship and the odyssey.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

The camelot level isn't in any of the playable versions that we have yet, correct?
                  www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

i don't know if it's the good thread to tell this but on the special feature called "preview to atlantis" which has been released on the last season 7's dvd (at least in france), we can see on the pre-visual effects of the first scene of "rising" (when the PJ is coming to Altantis in Antarctica), a plane based on Atlantis !
                    i don't know if anyone else ever noticed it !
                    here's a cap of it :
                    of course it has no use 'cause it could be any kind of plane but I thought it was important to be shared on this forum !

(as always I hope I'm clear in what I say ! if I'm not, please apologize, I'm only a french stargate fan )
                    sigpic
                    ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                    ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                      The camelot level isn't in any of the playable versions that we have yet, correct?
                      It aint on the demo, but it has been created.

Originally posted by Anubis91
                      i don't know if it's the good thread to tell this but on the special feature called "preview to atlantis" which has been released on the last season 7's dvd (at least in france), we can see on the pre-visual effects of the first scene of "rising" (when the PJ is coming to Altantis in Antarctica), a plane based on Atlantis !
                      i don't know if anyone else ever noticed it !
                      here's a cap of it :
                      of course it has no use 'cause it could be any kind of plane but I thought it was important to be shared on this forum !

(as always I hope I'm clear in what I say ! if I'm not, please apologize, I'm only a french stargate fan )
                      I wonder why that was on there...

Originally posted by Battera
                      Fans can make sprite designs according to these styles:

Baltian: Aristocratic
                      Jarshja: Animalistic
                      Vajnaarian: Goa'uld-like with Ancient Infulence.

Ships:

Baltian: Scout, Cargo barge, Cruiser, Warship, Flagship.
                      Jarshja: Fighter, Bomber, Warship, Diskship, Flagship.
                      Vajnaarian: Vor'tak, Vrajn'Tak.

Have fun!
                      I came up with this...
                      Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 20 June 2006, 01:40 PM.

Spoiler:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

That's actually very good. It's even the right scale for what I was planning.

-LGBT-

Comment

I just now finished this:

Spoiler:

Comment

Baltian Cruiser:
                            Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 21 June 2006, 10:40 AM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Wowza!

Could you design all of the Baltian ships?

-LGBT-

Comment

wow that pretty damn good for a MS Paint..

Comment

Working...
                                X