No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is a little bit of a fanwank but its his game and hes making it for fun. But then again I think he's talking about the WASD keys.

The WASD keys have been move keys in videogames since the beginning of computer gaming bro... so this game is just catching up
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

so where is the download of this new demo version?
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

There isn't one.

I suppose I could release one more demo, just to show off the new details...
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

lol u got the full game out? with the multi player n stuff?
          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
          Spoiler:
          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

...no... i don't...
            You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

lol...hey can u make the guauld lv easyer? its fricken impossible 2 beat...n alkesh fire less quick?
              Spoiler:

Comment

yeah. the aklesh fire too fast.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                  lol...hey can u make the guauld lv easyer? its fricken impossible 2 beat...n alkesh fire less quick?
                  I have to admit, i agree. the gouald lvl should have some aklesh on ur side. and the aklesh on the prommie unbound mission should be less #s and fire less quick.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I said I wouldnt be playing with the WASD keys because I play on a notebook pc, therefore the layout is slightly more awkward thus making it near impossible to be able to fire and move.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                      How many darts do you think a Hive ship carries?
                      We know its anywhere from a couple hundred up to around 1000.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                        I said I wouldnt be playing with the WASD keys because I play on a notebook pc, therefore the layout is slightly more awkward thus making it near impossible to be able to fire and move.
                        After the game's full version is released, I'll make an edited version for you to use.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin

hey i have a notebook to and it isnt that much different(just get a mouse) then everything is cool, it what i did!

To Battera
                          (PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER DEMO!!)

PS:the Games Are Fun, Great Job On Them.

Comment

I've played this game on fast computers, slow computers, and notebooks. As far as WASD... I play Counter strike on my grandpas notebook with that and still pwn its really no different.
                            www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Well thats great for you, problem is Im left handed so its a pain in the ar$e as it is.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

HEY IS THE FULL GAME GONNA HAVE NEW ONES AFTER? LIKE STARGATE GAME 1
                                NEXT TIME....STARGATE 2 ETC?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X