No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I just sacrifice my social life to create the pieces of art you have seen.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
      Yeah. I just sacrifice my social life to create the pieces of art you have seen.
      lmao......dont worry our benifit is better...=)
      ...less talk more gettin the game done!!! XD
      Last edited by jhkplaya888; 17 May 2006, 11:26 AM.
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

How cool!!
        sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean. I rarely go out of my house, just to take care of the animals, check the mail, and go to class.

Comment

I am on the computer about 25% of my life haha then 25% sleeping and 25% at school that leaves me with 25% to play video games.

LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              I am on the computer about 25% of my life haha then 25% sleeping and 25% at school that leaves me with 25% to play video games.

LOL
              lmao...wut about chicks?
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Like the animal......

jk um I have an artificial inteligence gf.

She tides me over lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                  Like the animal......

jk um I have an artificial inteligence gf.

She tides me over lol.
                  LMAO MORE...LOL
                  u probably use a 99cent hor right? j/k
                  Spoiler:

Comment

c'mon where are the new scalings?

Comment

The scalings will be completed when the new game is completed. For now, just enjoy what I have finished.

Also, the Demo is complete, and all I need now is a good file hosting service. Any suggestions?
                      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

The scalings will be completed when the new game is completed. For now, just enjoy what I have finished.

Also, the Demo is complete, and all I need now is a good file hosting service. Any suggestions?
                        google it???...HURRY...I NEED A STARGATE GAME
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn
                          The Aurora seemed to be in the wraith cruiser ballpark.
                          No it's not, b/c that would put it in the same range as the Daedalus.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Also, if anyone has audio files I could use for the game (such as BG music), or can capture any sounds form episodes (such as a missile fireing, or the railguns, or the strange sound that is made when blasts hit shields), please supply them to me! If need be, you could e-mail them to me.

P.S. I MAY have found a host!

-LGBT-

Comment

I HAVE found a host!

When the game begins, you choose your race, Tau'ri, Goa'uld or Asgard (Written in their own language!)

These are the Controls:

Z-Fire main weapon.
                              X-Fire secondary weapon (For Prometheus only).
                              Arrows-Move.

Read the upper left corner of the demo to see the objective of the mission.

Just so you know, when your ship is destroyed, and error message may occur. This is only a demo, afterall!

Here's the long-awaited link!

http://www.thephoenixproject.co.uk/d...ttles Demo.exe

BTW, incase you didn't know, the name of the game is: Stargate Battles!
                              Simple and to-the-point!

And someone owes me an apology...

-LGBT-

Comment

I think it has some room for improvement.

But not to bad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X