No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. The program I'm using is a secret until the game is finished.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

why?
      sigpic

Comment

Because I don't want people to know. I don't want anyone giving me advice about how to program things.

If you want, you can still make suggestions.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
          Because I don't want people to know. I don't want anyone giving me advice about how to program things.

If you want, you can still make suggestions.
          And this way people will have less of a chance to hack the game. For whatever stupid reason they have.

Comment

I dont think there will be a game to be honest...no offence but most ppl that talk about stuff like this here is just for attention. Id like you to not be bulls******g us all but Ill wait to see it before I get my hopes up.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
            Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
            the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
            Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
            The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Well thats a good attitude.
              sigpic

Comment

I dont mean to offend anyone with that post just I tend not to take people in forums on their word.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

When I release the demo as proof that this game is in progress, I DO expect an apology.

-LGBT-

Comment

haha I would like to hear that as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

dont diss him i mean i belive there might be a game....hey is it gonna be multi player or not?
                      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                      Anime signature in spoiler tag
                      Spoiler:
                      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

How many levels?
                        sigpic

Comment

No multiplayer, but there will be co-op play.

As for levels, there will be anywhere between 10 to 15 missions for each race (making 50 to 75 levels in all).

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                            No multiplayer, but there will be co-op play.

As for levels, there will be anywhere between 10 to 15 missions for each race (making 50 to 75 levels in all).
                            got a esitmite release date? is it free?
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

The demo will be released in about a week, and the full version's release date is to be announced.

No, you will not have to pay.

-LGBT-

Comment

How do you manage to find the time to work on such a project? On my end, I have to worry about classes, though in a week, it won't be such a big deal for me. Do you have to worry about school, or anything like that in general?

Comment

Working...
                                X