No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith cruiser and Ancient warship would be nice.
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

302 and Death Glider and cargo ship?

oh oh oh, and an wraith transport!

Comment

well, the 302 and gliders would barely be visible on the scale... just dots. I have given the sizes for them though. The wraith scout (or transport as you called it) will come soon as well.
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, the next update will contain:

Wraith Scout
          Wraith Cruiser
          Ancient Warship
          Supergate
          Replicator Cruiser
          You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
            Ok, the next update will contain:

Wraith Scout
            Wraith Cruiser
            Ancient Warship
            Supergate
            Replicator Cruiser
            Are you going to scale the Wraith cruiser against the hive ships or from shots we've seen of them making them smaller?
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I was planning on using shots from The siege to scale them.

-LGBT-

Comment

Thanks to Aiden Ford, I was able to add the Wraith Cruiser, Wraith Scout, Ori Supergate, and the Ancient Warship to the scalings. Are there any other ships anyone thinks should be added cause... I have no idea.

-LGBT-

Comment

Cool the Wraith cruisers larger than i thought. What did you use to scale the Aurora?

Comment

The Daedy in "No man's land".

-LGBT-

Comment

well, I've got an idea what to scale (but i can't provide you with a pic),

you could scale the ship from sg-1 ep 7.13 grace

Comment

I'll only scale ships that have appeared in more than one episode.

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok, here are the ships that will be in the next update (whenever that will be):

Cargo Ship
                          Ra's Ship
                          Replicator UBER spider
                          Ancient point-defense satellite
                          Anubis's troop transporter
                          and the stargate... which would be exactly one pixel
                          Last edited by Battera; 21 July 2007, 11:57 AM.

-LGBT-

Comment

I'll only scale ships that have appeared in more than one episode.
                            Why not scale it though? No reason not...it would be useful to know how large it is because the ship is in use in the Gateworld virtual fleet.

Comment

I already said that I wouldn't put effort into scaling a ship that hasn't appeared in more than ONE episode. If I scale that grace ship then people will want me to scale the stromos, and other large ships that made 1 appearence.

With the 'more than one episode' rule, I have an excuse to not scale every ship in the series.

-LGBT-

Comment

I already said that I wouldn't put effort into scaling a ship that hasn't appeared in more than ONE episode. If I scale that grace ship then people will want me to scale the stromos, and other large ships that made 1 appearence.

With the 'more than one episode' rule, I have an excuse to not scale every ship in the series.
                                Ok fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X