• Show
Clear All

??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
      ??
      if there is no way to download it you cant play it
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

hmm...any hope of you uploading or sending your picture to here?

http://www.merzo.net

Comment

This has probably been said already but who did say the 304 was bigger than the 303?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
          Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
          the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
          Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I believe your Biliskiner and O'Neill drawings are wrong.
            i'll try to get a couple of pictures to show you why.
            The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Also throw in the Langrarian point defense satellite(even tho you are just making up all the dimensions yourself anyways Ill play your game).

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by ray245
                hmm...any hope of you uploading or sending your picture to here?

http://www.merzo.net
                I doubt my sprites are good enough...

Originally posted by Harekin
                This has probably been said already but who did say the 304 was bigger than the 303?
                Their size differences are seen comparable to Ha'tak in the episodes 'Lost City Part 2', and 'Off the grid'. The daedalus is about 3/5 the length of a Ha'tak, whilst the Prometheus is only about 1.5/5 the length of a Ha'tak.

Originally posted by Harekin
                Also throw in the Langrarian point defense satellite(even tho you are just making up all the dimensions yourself anyways Ill play your game).

What do you mean, 'making up all of the dimensions my self?'
                You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

These are the sprites of various ships as they'll appear in the game:

F-302:

Death Glider:

Al'kesh:

Supergate Segment:

BC-303:

BC-304:

Ha'tak:

And before anyone asks, YES THEY ARE TO SCALE!
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                    These are the sprites of various ships as they'll appear in the game:

F-302:

Death Glider:

Al'kesh:

Supergate Segment:

BC-303:

BC-304:

Ha'tak:

And before anyone asks, YES THEY ARE TO SCALE!
                    make the game public i wanna play it!
                    aww no asgard of the ori?
                    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                    Anime signature in spoiler tag
                    Spoiler:
                    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Very nice work. How many sprites have you done in all?

Comment

Is the game only Milky Way Stargate, or Pegasus as well?

Comment

they're nice sprites but the bc-303 looks way too small compare to the bc-304.

Comment

Can we see an 'Aurora' class ship too please?
                            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Originally posted by Hanmer
                              Can we see an 'Aurora' class ship too please?
                              No, no, no. Atlantis-class Cityship has to come next. Everything else can wait
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

The game will include battles from SG-1 and Atlantis.

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X