Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient665 View Post
    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...hehive606.html

In this one you can see better the difference between the size of the hanger and the PJ,

IMO the PJ is inside the hanger, but i could be mistaken
    It is in the hanger. You see it leave the hanger in the sequence, and in that image you can just barely make out a small shadow on the floor inside the hanger.

Comment

dam you have good eyes

Comment

Well, I'm trying to get the demo out as soon as I can.

Nothing says thanksgiving like GML. Sitting down on the couch with a couple of friends, and debating a.i. code, good times... good times...

Anyway... I'm hoping to have Ekyllian ships and asgard ships in the demo. These are the ships that will definately be in the demo:

BC-303
        DSC-304
        AS-302 (Basically an enhanced 302. AS stands for Aerial superiority)
        Ha'tak
        Gliders
        Al'kesh
        Ori Warship
        Ori fighter
        Wraith Hives
        Wraith Dart

With some luck, these will be in as well:

ESW-305
        Asgard O'neill
        Tok'ra Nec'tak
        Enkyll Cruiser
        Enkyll Warship
        Enkyll Striker
        You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post

Nothing says thanksgiving like GML. Sitting down on the couch with a couple of friends, and debating a.i. code, good times... good times...

Anyway... I'm hoping to have Ekyllian ships and asgard ships in the demo. These are the ships that will definately be in the demo:

BC-303
          DSC-304
          Ha'tak
          Gliders
          Al'kesh
          Ori Warship
          Ori fighter
          Wraith Hives
          Wraith Dart

ESW-305
          Asgard O'neill
          Tok'ra Nec'tak
          Enkyll Cruiser
          Enkyll Warship
          Enkyll Striker

How many Levels will i have?

Comment

BC-303
            DSC-304
            Ha'tak
            Gliders
            Al'kesh
            Ori Warship
            Ori fighter
            Wraith Hives
            Wraith Dart

ESW-305
            Asgard O'neill
            Tok'ra Nec'tak
            Enkyll Cruiser
            Enkyll Warship
            Enkyll Striker

sounds fun(sorry for the 2 posts i pressed the button twice)

Comment

It will actually be more of a 'mechanics' demo. I wanted to give you a taste of the story, and have a rather engaging cutscene but Fiender and Vajnraa (the people who do the more in-depth coding) objected to it, and actually had a problem with me posting the backstory of the Legion.

They've decided NOT no let me have as much control on the game anymore, because i rush things. They feel that both of the previous games would have been far better if I had an ounce of patience, and quite frankly I have to agree with them. The release date for the Gamma version is now set to be released right after the airing of the next halves of seasons 10, and 3.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

soo, no demo?

Comment

There will be a demo... I just said that...
                  It will only be a mechanics demo though, to demonstrate the gameplay of the new game.

-LGBT-

Comment

Well, we can wait.... I THINK?! But, oh well...

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
                      yes, you did. And, again, thanks for the help, even though I found something that really works well.

HERE IS A SCREEN OF THE HUD/MINIMAP:

Spoiler:

Here is an update to the HUD (in the Top-Right hand corner):

Spoiler:

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

The demo will be released before monday. It will feature every ship in the game except Enkyllian, tok'ra, and ... 'other' ships. You will be able to play as either the BC-303 Epimetheus, or the DSD-307 Illiad (Yes, the same Illiad in the previous game, only super-powered. It's been like 60 years, so it's to be expected.)

The Epimetheus will have Turrets, 16 302's, and a QENB.

The Illiad will have Turrets (though stronger, and in greater number), 220 302's, Charge Partical energy cannons (on par with the most advanced Asgard weapons), and its primary Energy Cannon- it's super weapon replacement for the QENB. It's the human analogue of the Ancient satellite weapon.

It's going to be ownage to the max when you go against Ori and Wraith ships.
                        Please, after you finish the Demo be as strict in judging it as you can!

-LGBT-

Comment

Ok Here is another one of my scaling of the ships in Stargate. This one is a Sprite for the Atlantis City Ship.

Below is an image for the Tower were they find an acient 'Control Tower'

This thing that I use for the scalin gof the tower is the Evergreen tree in the background. No I'm no botanist but from the Looks for the tree is seems to come from the Pine class of trees. Most likely its a silver fir tree or a sugar pine tree. The height of a silver fir is 40-60 meters tall, and for a sugar pine its the same. Now I took the Mean of the heights which is 50 meters and conpared that to the width of the control tower. It's roughly 1 2/5 'trees' to the width of the tower, 1.40 x 50m = 70 meters, 210 feet.

In the First picture of Atlantis I scaled the control tower to the width of the city. It's 40 1/4x the width of the tower, 40.25 x 70 = 2817.5 meters, 8452.5 feet (1.6 miles).

For the Second picture of atlantis I wanted to check the width to make sure. Plus its a side view so it should be more accurate. It's 43 3/4x the control tower, 43.75 x 70 = 3062.5 meters, 9187.5 feet (1.75 miles). For the height its 10 1/2x the control tower, 10.5 x 70 = 735 meters, 2205 feet.

The Dimensions for the Atlantis City Ship:
                          Lenght/Width: 3062.5 meters
                          Height: 735 meters
                          sigpic
                          ----DeviantArt----

Comment

So you scalled Atlantis... based off of a tree? That's the Pegasus galaxy, for all we know the tree's as tall as a Hive Ship.

-LGBT-

Comment

So you scalled Atlantis... based off of a tree? That's the Pegasus galaxy, for all we know the tree's as tall as a Hive Ship.
                              Ha Ha that was so stupid I forgot to laugh
                              sigpic
                              ----DeviantArt----

Comment

or maybe I should scale it off the drones which are about 2 ft long ?
                                sigpic
                                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Working...
                                X