No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but the only way I can distribute the game, and the files needed to play it is in a .zip file.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

You don't need win zip or Win Rar, windows has its own extractor you can use. Or just go download the trial versions to unzip the game. Its only takes 4 minutes.
      www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

I just finished playing through the Game. Good job, all who are involved! I only recieved three error messages throughout the whole thing.

I am most definately looking foreward to the next game, who knows someday I might actually be skilled enough in some area that would be helpful in game developement.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
          I just finished playing through the Game. Good job, all who are involved! I only recieved three error messages throughout the whole thing.

I am most definately looking foreward to the next game, who knows someday I might actually be skilled enough in some area that would be helpful in game developement.
          Cool.

I can't get past the mine level because my radar doesn't work.
          Is it possible that someone could make me a map?
          It would still be pretty challenging to judge the distances correctly.

Comment

Where exactly are you haveing problems in the maze? I've never had a problem with it before.

Comment

Maybe you just can't get the minimap up. Inorder to, you must shoot the maze with an ENERGY TURRET.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

I tried that didn't work so I just waited untill the ship or whatever it was at the top ran through the mines enough times to blow itself up Also the sensors don't work for me either. Its just a black circle.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

BATTERA!!!! The game is class there a just a few abnormalities.......

1) When I start it up the my screen kinda streches out like the monitor is too small for the backround and I have to move the mouse to the bottom for the start menu to come back into view

2) It takes ages to go from the void productions screen to the actual game is that normal?

3) When playing the level against the baltian flagship a window pops up sayin something about an error and asks me to either ignore or abort

4) It says at the bottom left corner that weapons are on manual is there a way to switch to automatic?

Finally the control system is really really good
                  I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                    BATTERA!!!! The game is class there a just a few abnormalities.......

1) When I start it up the my screen kinda streches out like the monitor is too small for the backround and I have to move the mouse to the bottom for the start menu to come back into view

2) It takes ages to go from the void productions screen to the actual game is that normal?

3) When playing the level against the baltian flagship a window pops up sayin something about an error and asks me to either ignore or abort

4) It says at the bottom left corner that weapons are on manual is there a way to switch to automatic?

Finally the control system is really really good
                    1)Don't know what is going on

2)The game has to load, take me about a minute

3)I got that only with the second realsed version, no the first, it kills my game no matter what I click

4)Press Ctrl
                    Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                    I shot him...

in the leg...
                    I'm invulnerable!
                    Spoiler:
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                    http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Ok, first of all before anyone asks, yes, I read all 76 pages of this thread. Second, I just joined today.

My question is in regards to the SG game, I love the original game that has the play as Tau'ri, Goa'uld or Asgard option where at the end everyone fights the Ori at the "Camelot" battle. I love it. But I noticed in the other versions of the game that were released, there is a lot of fanmade races and ships. I do not like this. I prefer to stay true to the show's races. Are there any plans for anymore games that stay true to the show? The missions can be made up as long as they use show-based elements. No offense, but I think there is too much fanmade stuff in the newest game. Also, it would be nicer if you actually had the Odyssey for more than 2 missions. Also, I liked the idea of the F-302's launching from the Prometheus/Odyssey. And the ships are too hard to control in the newest version of the game, I prefered the WASD controls to the arrow keys and the "Accelerate/decellerate" throttling.

My questions regarding "Atlantean wars", cool concept except I was under the impression that it would be Earth people (as in the Daedalus) battling the Wraith, not the Ancients, it's a great game, I haven't beat it yet but I think the shields of the Aurora class ships are too weak.

A few nitpicks regarding Atlantean wars:
                      1. The sound the drones make is the sound of the puddle jumper in flight, not the sound the drones make
                      2. The drones go out 1 by 1 and very slowly and don't swarm the target like I expected them to. You should have to click and hold it down and wait for a period of time for the ships to be destroyed.
                      3. Why are there Wraith transport ships battling the Ancients? We've never seen a transport ship use weapons, only the cruisers. They don't seem to be weapons-capable

The rest of the game runs fast for me

So, without meaning to sound rude, basically, are there any other versions that will be released that will highlight the things seen on the series?

Thanks,
                      AGT58

Comment

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
                        Ok, first of all before anyone asks, yes, I read all 76 pages of this thread. Second, I just joined today.

My question is in regards to the SG game, I love the original game that has the play as Tau'ri, Goa'uld or Asgard option where at the end everyone fights the Ori at the "Camelot" battle. I love it. But I noticed in the other versions of the game that were released, there is a lot of fanmade races and ships. I do not like this. I prefer to stay true to the show's races. Are there any plans for anymore games that stay true to the show? The missions can be made up as long as they use show-based elements. No offense, but I think there is too much fanmade stuff in the newest game. Also, it would be nicer if you actually had the Odyssey for more than 2 missions. Also, I liked the idea of the F-302's launching from the Prometheus/Odyssey. And the ships are too hard to control in the newest version of the game, I prefered the WASD controls to the arrow keys and the "Accelerate/decellerate" throttling.

My questions regarding "Atlantean wars", cool concept except I was under the impression that it would be Earth people (as in the Daedalus) battling the Wraith, not the Ancients, it's a great game, I haven't beat it yet but I think the shields of the Aurora class ships are too weak.

A few nitpicks regarding Atlantean wars:
                        1. The sound the drones make is the sound of the puddle jumper in flight, not the sound the drones make
                        2. The drones go out 1 by 1 and very slowly and don't swarm the target like I expected them to. You should have to click and hold it down and wait for a period of time for the ships to be destroyed.
                        3. Why are there Wraith transport ships battling the Ancients? We've never seen a transport ship use weapons, only the cruisers. They don't seem to be weapons-capable

The rest of the game runs fast for me

So, without meaning to sound rude, basically, are there any other versions that will be released that will highlight the things seen on the series?

Thanks,
                        AGT58

Good questions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good questions but they should be easy to answer. Battera can only make good games with this format based on space battles. How many actual space battles in the show have we witnessed, and how many have we actually won?
                          It would be pretty stupid if the battle consisted of the Daedalus attacked some hives, then had a cutscene of it turning tail and running away.

The new game gives Battera the freedom to exercise his creativity, imagination, as well as his programming skills in creating new and more interesting ways for us to interact with our brand spanking new environment. The game was pretty damn good. I say let him run with it.
                          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                            Maybe you just can't get the minimap up. Inorder to, you must shoot the maze with an ENERGY TURRET.
                            How do I do that?
                            I shoot energy blats into the maze, and nada.

There is an Aurora Class in this game?!
                            Last edited by An-Alteran; 03 November 2006, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I haven't gotten past the maze yet.

Just got past the maze, but
                              Spoiler:
                              do I have to crash those things into the station? I hit it with one, and huge explosion occured, but then the drones got me. I've done it three times adn the drones got me.
                              Last edited by Dr. Who; 03 November 2006, 08:43 PM.
                              Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
                              I shot him...

in the leg...
                              I'm invulnerable!
                              Spoiler:
                              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
                              http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

Just managed to get through all levels, (even the last one). It wasn't easy to beat it. The one thing that gave me the advantage was the large missile inventory I didn't use until the end.

Looking forward to what's to come in 2007..........

Comment

Working...
                                X