Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm taking a zat. Anybody that ticks me off, gets zatted.

Comment

Ascension

'Nuff said.
      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

A 304 with a ZPM, two wings of 302's, 2 puddle jumpers (one of them the time jumper), a Stargate, ring transporter, and a Throne Chair with 500 drones.

Comment

For a mostly practical reasons I'd like the Bedrosian Shuttle craft fully stocked with those cool rifle things they had.

and just for kicks I'd like the alien starship from Grace, it looked like it could take on the Goa'uld and win most battles.

Comment

Replicators that I could control. Normal bug-Replicators, not human ones.
            The world would be mine...

Maybe an Ori ship, too.

Comment

An Ancient repository of knowledge. Then I could ascend or do anything.

Comment

Id prefer the Beaming Technology of the Asgard.
                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                LOVE HIM-> DT
                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

asgard beming tech would be the BEST travel to all the place in the world u wanna see in 1 day!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Jumper 1
                    asgard beming tech would be the BEST travel to all the place in the world u wanna see in 1 day!
                    Nah, that'd spoil it...you wouldnt have anywhere you'd want to go to then.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Artificial gravity.

I've never heard them speak of this so the question that comes to mind is; where did they get it from?

Comment

Nanites, specifically the kind from learning curve. That would solve several immediate problems. Instant knowledge is just what I need right now.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                        X