Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i had my choice, id choose the DNA machine just because of the friggen sweet abilities it gives you, however I believe that this is overstepping bounds and shoud be dissallowed, just my personal believe.

So.... if I cant have the DNA machine I would want the Arm Bands from upgrades(so long as they could continuously be used, no time limit) as they owned everything we've seen so far, and were just plain cool.
    Last edited by A Lost Cause; 04 April 2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I think the DNA manipulator...being able to ascend would be cool. However having a drone chair/launcher in my bedroom would be sweet for those a$$holes that wont let you pull out of your driveway in the mornings.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
      Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
      the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
      Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I would like to have those personal cloaks from the Sodan.
        those are sweeet.

Comment

definately alterran.

namely shield, city ship and cloak

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
            However having a drone chair/launcher in my bedroom would be sweet for those a$$holes that wont let you pull out of your driveway in the mornings.
            Thats right! You let' em know whose boss.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

talk about narrowminded and selfish

Comment

So what?

Comment

Dakara Weapon- Hold the entire Milky Way Hostage!

Stargate- DHD, ZPM & 8th & 9th Chevron Accesable!

Replicators- Mwhahahahahahaha!

Ring Transporters - Gotta Have! Here to New Zealand in 3 seconds!

Arcturis Project- Just for the Firework Displays

Ori Toilet of Doom- I have big plans...

Crystal Skull- Finaly be able to figure out who they are!

Foothold Impersonasion Devices- Frame People & make "them" do stupid stuff

Kull Armour & Weaponary- A One-Man Arsnel!

Tollan Phase Device- He-he-he-he....

Nirti Invisibility Device- Mwhahahahaha!!! *dreams of possibilities*

Wraith Stunner- For Prisoners...

Wraith Dart- For Transport & more Prisoners

Ancient Pre-Sarcophogus- To Live forever...

Ancient Gene Device- To Alterenize myself, enabling Pre-Sarcoph to work

Robot Double Machine- To create mindless drones...

Ba'al Cloning Machine- To make me omnipresent.

Ancient Knowledge Repositiry- To Know all their Secrets! Mwhahaha! The Furlings shall be mine!

Asgard Transporters- For Mass Stock.

Prior Staff- For Fun...

Ancient Communication Device- To take Control of Others... & Recon...

Hehehehe...

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    Lighten up a bit
                    It's all for naught though, because Merlin's bling-bling is gonna be what saves the day for us in SG-1

Comment

Some of you have far too much time on your hands
                      Blam Forums - The Internet Has Landed

Comment

^Well spotted

Time traveling puddle jumper, could prevent some disasters, and I might even get chance to get some lottery tickets
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

alantis with a whole armada of asgard ships with ancient drones and powered by zpms(whole armada= about 100 ships)
                          ________________________________________________________________________________ ______
                          {Mod Snip}
                          Last edited by TameFarrar; 08 April 2006, 09:25 PM. Reason: circumventing signature rules is not allowed
                          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                          Anime signature in spoiler tag
                          Spoiler:
                          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Just give me a puddlejumper and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                              Have you ever been stuck in your driveway for 15mins just cos aload of a$$holes think letting you pull out (the whole 5 seconds) think it would spoil their whole timetable for the day? Plus I did say about the DNA manipulator...that means I could heal ppl, etc if I wanted/needed to.

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
                              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
                              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
                              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
                              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

i want a dedy with the best asguard hyperdrive, wraith and ori canons, atlantis shields, drones, railguns thar fire mk9s, and a machine that can convert the raw energy of the universe into any matireal object incase i want any thing else.
                                (a fleet of toilets!)or(dakara canon{dicintegrate enimy ships}oh ya )

Comment

Working...
                                X