Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anti ori tactics (warning randomly inserted spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if we could steal the Tobin mine field with the help of the Asgard

100,000s of mines should help in securing that damn supergate.

Comment

what if the mines run into shields? how about crazy hatak kamakazi attacks when they cant take much more? the momentum and the impact should significantly drain the shields.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I like the idea of putting the ships out of phase or hyperdriving to get past the shields and into the large open area of the Ori ships, launch a boatload of naquada enhanced nukes at them that are out of phase and just before they impact we hyper out of there and the nukes drop back into phase a second before impact.

Comment

Quantum torpedos in ST use phase technology to get through shields like that?? What about just studying the drones and figuring out how they penetrate shields?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
          Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
          the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
          Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I think the milky way fleet should split into 2 groups. Putting the ships with the best shields in front of the ori fleet to draw fire. While the ships with most advanced weapons jump out of hyperspace behind the ori ships and open up point blank. This way the ori main weapon and the obvious most powerful weapon can only focus on 1 group...or until they turn around. But until then the 2nd fleet can have point blank shots at the ori, with only the secondary ori weapons firing at them which appear to be less effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo
              I think the milky way fleet should split into 2 groups. Putting the ships with the best shields in front of the ori fleet to draw fire. While the ships with most advanced weapons jump out of hyperspace behind the ori ships and open up point blank. This way the ori main weapon and the obvious most powerful weapon can only focus on 1 group...or until they turn around. But until then the 2nd fleet can have point blank shots at the ori, with only the secondary ori weapons firing at them which appear to be less effective.
              Less effective but they still kicked the Ha'Taks's asses with but a few shots!

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

given the size of these ships, i doubt we could ever open a HSW big enough for them to enter and even if they could, they would be somewhere else - yes, it would be infinatly random within the radius relational to time spent in hyperspace, but it might be earth, dakara or somewhere similarly important.

my wacky idea for this (given that this thread has a few intresting ideas - i thought i'd better balence it out) is flighing stargates, the swoosh would remove the mater from the universe, nice and easily, maybe, if big enough take the beam and send it to another of the gates flying and fire on one of the ships - give them a taste of their own medicine

the odvious flaw is the issues in making a stargate, we don't have enough naquadria or toaster parts - let alone the knowledge to pull this one off

Comment

Working...
                X