X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my ship:

BC-304 Roosevelt

Design- Spherical in design 2 miles in circumfrence. Center is a super ZPM powercore surrounded by upgraded naquadria power generaters. Back-up naquada generaters nearby. Command center in the north pole and 50 docking ports around the ship. Upgraded trinium hull.

Propulsion- Ancient-Asgard hybrid hyperdrive, Goa'uld back up. Ion drive.

Shielding- Ancient shield, Asgard back-up, Goa'uld double backup.

Cloaking- Upgraded Asgard cloaker.

Crew- 10,000

Docking bay- 5 X-303, 500 X-302s, 100 shuttles.

Weapons- Anubis' superweapon, Ancient superweapon, every 100 sq. feet covered in twin staff weapon turrets for close range attack, upgraded ion cannos every 1000 sq. feet, Asgard tractor beams, upgraded naquadria railgun, naquadria missile launcher, and upgraded disruptor weapon,

Comment

like both of the 2 new designs: ive hit a dry spot in my ship design so add loads to keep thread going.
      might add a new one in a day or two.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

ok this isnt a ship it a kinda ship/weapon/malp hybrid ok:

right this is a weapon/ shield system to protect ships and people ( basicly anything ). i got the idea from the weapon daniel builds when he gets the harsiseses knowledge. it exists in two forms; 1. that is silmilar to a malp \/
        2. similar to /\; will be equipped with the folloling thing and modified for situations ( see features), weapon are interchangable for other devices, such as alkesh turrets replaced with machine gun- u get the idea.

weapons( there 3): energy weopons in the form alkesh turrets and an ion cannon ( mini ones). other weapens include a laser battery with 16 lasers able to kill and take down missle and people and ship ( small ones).

shields: equivilant to that of an alkesh of weak hatak.
        power: naquadria generator
        accesories: scanner/ LRC( long range communitcator), cloak ( but can only be used if shield are inoperable)

engine: ion drive; no hyper drive but in formation can boost speed to catch most motherships

size: quite small imageine a pyramide PJ for first stage of production( malp replacement) then cargo ship size when it goes planetary

features: very effective in formation( 2,4,8,16,formation), can target multiple enemys at once, can go through stargate, can go to planet/ inside building as a scout and recon. can be used to backup SG teams, can use it 'weak' shield to create a barrier in a hallway for example. will be a very important part of space tech in future. will replace malp at first then go in to planetary defence operation when its effectiveness is proved

wat do ya think then?
        Last edited by immhotep; 14 February 2005, 01:32 PM.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

IMO the reason you dock in creativities drydock is because the first thing you do it to give your first ship the best power source, best weapons, best shields and best engines. After that there's nothing left to do.

Comment

I think the next batch of ships will be fighters F-303/4? etc and
            ok this isnt a ship it a kinda ship/weapon hybrid ok:

right this is a weapon/ shield system to protect ships and planets ( basicly anything ). i got the idea from the weapon daniel builds when he gets the harsiseses knowledge. its a orbs satalite that i equipped with these things

weapons( there 3): energy weopons in the form alkesh turrets and an ion cannon ( upgraded). other weapens include a laser battery with 16 lasers able to kill and take down missle and people and ship ( small ones).

shields: equivilant to that of an alkesh of weak hatak.
            power: naquadria generator
            accesories: scanner/ LRC( long range communitcator), cloak ( but can only be used if shield are inoperable)

engine: ion drive; no hyper drive but in formation can boost speed to catch most motherships

size: quite small: imagine those mines around the system lord conference centre - that size.

features: very effective in formation( 2,4,8,16,formation), can target multiple enemys at once, can go through stargate, can go to planet/ inside building as a scout and recon. can be used to backup SG teams, can use it 'weak' shield to create a barrier in a hallway for example. will be a very important part of space tech in future. will replace malp at first then go in to planetary defence operation when its effectiveness is proved

wat do ya think then?
            HOW does all that fit through a stargate?
            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

its quite small and modiefied for use in different situations- the design isnt perfect i know but the concept is sound. And its only the malp version that can go through the stargate: the one with crap shields a few weopons( alkesh turrets, machine guns and a 3 lasers) and a cloak. no the one that defends planet from motherships.
              Last edited by immhotep; 14 February 2005, 01:44 PM.
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                IMO the reason you dock in creativities drydock is because the first thing you do it to give your first ship the best power source, best weapons, best shields and best engines. After that there's nothing left to do.
                if uve read the whole thread u can see i have considered load of design at different levels of technology. my creativeness at first i admid was lacking but i was wait to get new ideas from ther people before i developed my own - i didnt want a 5 page thread that i wrote.
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                  Was that sarcastic or am I just paranoid.
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                    LOL
                    ok that was random, u got anything relvent up there?
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

What else can we design? we have done everything i can think of.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

i know - it hard we could design new weapons as well
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

O O i no new weapons and like i said unless there have already been aload of Fighters made

Comment

AWWW man you got there just before me

Comment

ow i got one:

kull zater:
                              the head of a zat gun it chopped of and replaced with a p-90 kull destroyer
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

that was crap but its a start
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X