Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Press 1 to Fire-Stun, Press 2 to Fire-Kill (single shot), Press 3 to Fire-Kill (full auto), Press 4 to suddenly die when going up against Cam-bo. Press ESC to go back to Ori Ship.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by h0w412d

They could put windows confirmation screens.

+-----------------------------+

Would You Like To Fire?

(Yes) (No)
      (I Want A Turkey Sandwich)

+-----------------------------+

but then they would lose ground battles all of the time due to BLUE SCREEN of DEATH >.>

Comment

windows has terminated the following illegal operation, the ori do not approve
        Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
        (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Press any key to continue.

Comment

Windows has shut down your computer to prevent damnage, please contact your hardware manufature for resolution.

error code xxxxxxxxxxorixxxxxxxstaffxxxxxxxselfxxxxxxdestructxxxxx

please shut down, and try again.
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Comment

the ori do not detect a keyboard

please press any key to continue
              I'm sorry but am I the only one who appreciates how totally screwed we really are!?

Rodney you destroyed 3 quaters of a solar sytem!
              5 sixths, look it's not an exact science
              Do you ever give your ego a rest?!

Maybe my mind just conjoured you up for one last romp before i die
              *raises eyebrow*
              Ok, ok one first romp

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                Anyhow, Im guessing the Ori Warrior's armor should be strong too, despite looking primitive. For all we know... it could be as strong as those of Kull Warriors. But we'll find out.
                I don't think the writers will make that the case, wen ya think about it the only way we could kill the kull warriors was to reverse engineer the tech that brought em 2 life but against the ori followers we don't have anything like that :/ .

Seen as the stafs are very similar to jaffa maybe the armour is to and it don't offer much protection, coz we always kicked jaffa ass with bullets.
                I'm sorry but am I the only one who appreciates how totally screwed we really are!?

Rodney you destroyed 3 quaters of a solar sytem!
                5 sixths, look it's not an exact science
                Do you ever give your ego a rest?!

Maybe my mind just conjoured you up for one last romp before i die
                *raises eyebrow*
                Ok, ok one first romp

Comment

Originally posted by nick05
                  the ori do not detect a keyboard

please press any key to continue

ROFLMFAAO

error, key not reconized, try again

Comment

Hmmmmmm, I've never seen one of these. Does anyone have a picture. I dont like to wait...

Comment

I was rather disapointed when they again gave the enemy stupid 6-ft long staff weapons. That weapons design is stupid. I mean you just know that our P-90s are going to chew threw them. Even as a close combat weapon, a short blade is superior (proven by the romans). No matter how much damage the shot itself does, aiming a 6-ft pole takes more time than any of our guns.
                      The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

it is kinda repetative that they are using staffs again. even tho, the ori ones look cooler, because when that guy used, it, i swear it looked like that harlet was orgasming

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
                          it is kinda repetative that they are using staffs again. even tho, the ori ones look cooler, because when that guy used, it, i swear it looked like that harlet was orgasming
                          If thats the case... then at least we now know that you'll die happy when you get shot by Ori soldiers...
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

i would sure like to give my teachers a taste of those staff weapons...
                            "i said i want an A on the test! now"
                            "oh yea? what are you gonna do about it??"
                            "how you like to be? fried or burnt?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              If thats the case... then at least we now know that you'll die happy when you get shot by Ori soldiers...

or an easy way to get in sombodys pants. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X