Hull, Decks, and Crew
    -double Triquadium Alloy Hull
    -35 decks
    -30 crew
    -capacity 150

Power
    -First Generation Tauri Ion Reactor

Propulsion
    -Asgard Hyperdrive Window Generator (2 long engines)
    -Ion Sublight Drive (4 engines)
    -Anti-Gravity Wave Generator

Shields
    -Newer Asgard Class

Weapons
    -2 Frontal 100 Meter Naquada Warhead Coil Guns (10 nukes each)
    -4 Frontal 50 Meter Naquada-tipped Shell Coil Guns
    -8 Dual High Caliber Coil Guns
    -2 dozen anti-aircraft coil guns
    -reversed engineered Ha'tak Plasma Cannon
    -Nuke silos (located on back of ship

Backround
    Project began in 2007 to better deal with ship to ship combat, the Telemakhos is the final product. This is our first ship to use Goa'uld style Plasma cannons which we reversed engineered from Free Jaffa Nation Ha'taks.

This ship is meant to compliment the 304s ship hangar with it's improved weapon systems.
    Er, no offense dude, but where's the room for the people?

Might be good for an unmanned, mobile defensive platform. Remove the hyperdrive and leave it in orbit to engage enemy ships. Reserve our manned ships for more important jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Joshua Talon
      Er, no offense dude, but where's the room for the people?

Might be good for an unmanned, mobile defensive platform. Remove the hyperdrive and leave it in orbit to engage enemy ships. Reserve our manned ships for more important jobs.
      I was thinking just in that head piece, but that is to many guys, so hows 20. I did like the idea of just in orbit, but since it has somany nuke silos if itr was ever destroyed in orbit, there could be huge radiation problems for the planet.
      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

New Contract

Comment

yeah!!!

I count 168 missile silos.
          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Yeah, but you guys haven't finished the current one. Mind doing that first, before I issue more? And I will issue more, but I'd like the last one to be finished before I come up with the next one.

Comment

Heres heli number two
              Last edited by Aroura-Gate; 13 July 2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

And the award for the nerdiest thread goes to...

Comment

New Contract

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    And the award for the nerdiest thread goes to...
                    Bite me.

Allright then, everyone: I want to see what you guys think THIS ship is:

It's from the game Stargate: Alliance, but it came from the Prometheus, so I'm assuming it's one of ours. I want you guys to come up with specs, history, and technical drawings for it, allright?

As well as a name. It's entirely up to you guys, but NO SUPER FAN WANK SHIPS, kapiche? Or you get a Dutch rub...

My gangster accent needs work. Anyway, hop to it, and good luck!
                    Last edited by Andrew Joshua Talon; 16 March 2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Bite me.

It's from the game Stargate: Alliance, but it came from the Prometheus, so I'm assuming it's one of ours. I want you guys to come up with specs, history, and technical drawings for it, allright?

As well as a name. It's entirely up to you guys, but NO SUPER FAN WANK SHIPS, kapiche? Or you get a Dutch rub...

The F-305: Peregrine

Crew: 2 operatinal, 1 pilot, 1 gunner/assistant pilot; additional crew of up to 4 can be contained in cargo hold

operating arena:
                      orbit - low level flying

Engines:
                      hebridan ion drives in self contained modules, very fast

Wings/hull:
                      *Trinium composite aerofoil wings
                      *12 micro thrusters position on the wings to aid in controling the craft
                      *Trinum armour under body, reinforced with kevlar anti-plasma technlogy

Weapons:
                      *twin double barrel self targeting and rotating ( basicly rail guns mounted on turrets on each wing) tauri rail guns
                      *1 mark IX gatebuster (in cargo hold) - optional deployment of other equipment i.e satalites, supply drops, minesweepers

sheilds:
                      *electronic warware only, anti EMP, radar cloaking, heat signiture reduction

deployment:
                      this craft is a self contained aerial defence platform: Designed to be deployed in squadrens of 12 craft from a Battlecrusier its role is to provide heavy patrol functions on worlds recently invaded or subdued by tauri, jaffa or friendly forces.
                      Able to take massive amountsof staff weapons fire and able to take on a group of 4 -6 gliders and survive to take on the next wave due to a heavy use of refined toughened trinum and anti plamsa kevlar armour. This craft is our newest way of keeping what is ours safe, secure and in the right hands.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Yeah, but you guys haven't finished the current one. Mind doing that first, before I issue more? And I will issue more, but I'd like the last one to be finished before I come up with the next one.

I LOVE your sig. movie..!
                        The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                        Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                        My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                        Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

it is nice
                          The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Bite me.

Naw man... it said on the alliance screenshots that it was a kalidonia military ship... its not an earth ship

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

dammit! i did all that work!
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Not Kalidonian, its Kelownan I think or whatever name Jonas's people have called their home world.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X