Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alterans already did beat them. their preascended knowledge and weapons owned them

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      alterans already did beat them. their preascended knowledge and weapons owned them
      I don't want to give the proof of why I think you're wrong about that, because it's SGA Season 3 spoilage that was just posted on the main page.

But I disagree.

Anyone that wants to see the reason why I disagree with that, grab your "Menace" DVD and give it a whirl, then hop on over to this fresh article and give a read. Be warned though, that link is major spoilage for SGA season 3.

Comment

How about graboids? They mutate and replicate by eating. They are unstoppable.
        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
          I don't want to give the proof of why I think you're wrong about that, because it's SGA Season 3 spoilage that was just posted on the main page.

But I disagree.

Anyone that wants to see the reason why I disagree with that, grab your "Menace" DVD and give it a whirl, then hop on over to this fresh article and give a read. Be warned though, that link is major spoilage for SGA season 3.

yeah so? but alteran knowledge beat the replicators simple as that. o'neill had it and used it to make a weapon. thus alteran knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
            How about graboids? They mutate and replicate by eating. They are unstoppable.
            oh god, NOW IV HEARD EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! lol

but yea... they could probally do a lot of damage to wraith inhapited planets, but not much to the replicators.
            Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
            (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
              yeah so? but alteran knowledge beat the replicators simple as that. o'neill had it and used it to make a weapon. thus alteran knowledge
              But the Ancients didnt' actually beat them.

We did.

That's like saying I didn't pass the test... my notes and textbook did.

Comment

i'm not saying alterans beat them. their knowledge did therefor they easily could

Comment

I can't believe no one said Master Chief yet he would give them hell, also the Yuuzhan Vong from Star Wars New Jedi Order all there stuff is organic and they almost beat the jedi.
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

yeah get cortana to hack into the replicator database

Comment

what would happen if a jedi used his lightsaber? i mean the replicators need high amounts of energy but lightsabers can cut through metal... meh a jedi could just use the force and send them flying away

the Mobile Infantry from starship troopers have the projectile weaponry needed and the experience fighting bugs (not quite replicators though) i suppose they could give it a good shot

Gateworld RPG

One morning, a Wraith hatches a brilliant plan and takes over the O'Neill after consuming some lemon chicken. - The Stargate Plot Generator

Comment

im going with jedi masters and jedi knights
                        sigpic

Comment

super blue hulk sam aka sam when theres no blue jello

dame edna, her purple hair will make the replicators shake apart

oompa loopers, or alf

and clowns.

but in all seriousnous only one person on earth could could beat the replicators, urkel
                          War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

H.R. Giger's Aliens

Comment

Anyone ascended, people with access to a dakara weapon. Maybe the asurans.

Comment

Yuuzhan Vong or Speices 8472.
                                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                                Caboose: They could be worse?
                                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                                X