Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The automatic firing of any weapon on automatic = missing after the first five rounds at best, machineguns on tripods excluded.

A personal defense weapon is a perfect weapon for the exploration teams of the SGC. They aren't supposed to get into a firefight every day. If they do they are supposed to knock the stuffing out of the bad guys and run like hell. That is a good argument for having that weapon.

The weapon is compact, fairly light, and easily used by left and right handed people.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
      In the entire stargate history i dont belive iv ever seen or heard an SG1 member ask for the others ammunition?
      Maybe you should watch again. I can think of a number of times off the top of my head. Fifth Man, Enemies and Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
        In the entire stargate history i dont belive iv ever seen or heard an SG1 member ask for the others ammunition?
        No, they just take the weapon itself like Sam did with Jack's gun in "It's Good To Be King".

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus3c
          The automatic firing of any weapon on automatic = missing after the first five rounds at best, machineguns on tripods excluded.

A personal defense weapon is a perfect weapon for the exploration teams of the SGC. They aren't supposed to get into a firefight every day. If they do they are supposed to knock the stuffing out of the bad guys and run like hell. That is a good argument for having that weapon.

The weapon is compact, fairly light, and easily used by left and right handed people.

on tripods huh? i think you mean bipod. but that would be funnythough ... everyone smile.....bam, your dead.
          Get YOUR P90 Here!
          Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

First post

Anyways, I concur with what everyone else is saying, that the P90 has more firepower.

But on the shells ejecting from the bottom of the P90, the G36, M4, MP5, and all that ejects their casins out of the side, and the screenshots provided shows SG-1 using the G36.

But, I do hope they change from the P90 to a G36. I'm getting tired of seeing the P90 all the time. A G36 or G36C would be a nice change.
            http://www.bentsynapse.net/images/zidane_dethstar.gif
            If only we have Zidane on Stargate.....
            **Mentally replace that deathstar with an Ori ship**

Comment

whatswiththehairtealc: I was actually thinking the tripod that you mount a M2HB on, so yes, tripods, although if you have bipods for M249 / M240's it's kinda nice, although most of them I have ever seen didn't have them attached and usually the gunners just flopped them on the ground to fire.

Comment

Working...
              X