X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warriorsfan
    http://www.mufor.org/nmachine.html

Physicist Bruce DePalma has a 100 kilowatt generator, which he invented, sitting in his garage. It could power his whole house, but if he turns it on, the government may confiscate it.

Harvard educated DePalma, who taught physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for 15 years, claims that his electrical generator can provide cheap, inexhaustible, self sustaining and non polluting source of energy, using principles that flout conventional physics and are still not fully understood. His N machine, as it is called, is said to release the "free energy" latent in the space all around us.

Puthoff, a PhD. from Stanford University, believes that a new, non polluting energy source may be achieved by tapping the force random fluctuations jostling atomic particles within a vacuum. Scientists now know that "empty" space seethes with waft are called vacuum fluctuations: huge amounts of energy that suddenly burst forth, jiggling particles to and fro. Puthoff has developed his own theory, zero point energy, in an attempt to tap the abundant power found in the vacuum of space. He and associates in a new company, Jupiter Technologies, may soon try to manufacture zero-point energy machines.
    Hmmm thats very interesting. Kind of cool too.

Ronon Dex Devil
    Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

I bet you need to join some sort of pyramid scheme in order to buy one.
      If it sounds to good to be true usually it is! Shame as it would be a pretty neat device if it worked.
      Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Well if only Rodeny and Sam were real, they're so smart they could make their own lol then it would work! lol jk

Ronon Dex Devil
        Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Actually Mr. DePalma is dead. He has been dead for some 9 years. However there are plenty new designs and people trying to make "free energy".

Comment

Perpetual machines are not possible folks. This is just an illusion. The flywheel itself isnt producing energy, it is simply slowly disipating energy that was put into it at its time of construction.
            Xtremixt

All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others, of him who brought the shadow and the breaking of the world. And him they named Dragon.

Comment

Complete bunk

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Still...would be neat to have zpms

Comment

i wish this were real but ive looked into it to try to find some way of proving it right but i couldnt find it dispite the fact that i had access to several thousand scientific data bases.
                  "have you ever felt that feeling like your going to fall apart, that is the best feeling on earth" -I siad that after a very greuling game of football in which i sprained my ankle and make 20 tackles

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatKull
                    i wish this were real but ive looked into it to try to find some way of proving it right but i couldnt find it dispite the fact that i had access to several thousand scientific data bases.
                    The very fact that they claimed to be able to get energy for free was enough, no need to check any database.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexein
                      I'll bet anyone $1000 it does not work.

hahaahaha ill raise you to $2000

Comment

Originally posted by warriorsfan
                        http://www.mufor.org/nmachine.html

the force random fluctuations jostling atomic particles within a vacuum.
                        let me get this straight. these fluctuations vibrate particles in a vacuum-which by definition contains nothing. um, yeah. They sure are right about turning coventional physics on its head.

Comment

That sounds like one cool energy source.

That's gotta be a record!

Comment

I wont believe it until someone makes a blueprint of it. Then I'd have to build it and it will have to work.

Anyone have instructions for any "free energy" devices? I would like to test them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by al87013
                              let me get this straight. these fluctuations vibrate particles in a vacuum-which by definition contains nothing. um, yeah. They sure are right about turning coventional physics on its head.
                              Uh...no. Even the vacuum-st vacuum contains some particles. Even space has, what, a few hydrogen atoms flitting around here and there?

Besides, I think he was talking about random appearences of particle/anti particle pairs, or some such.

Still BS, but a vacuum is technically not a vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran
                                Still...would be neat to have zpms

Yeah, and it would be neat if FermiLab could produce a pound of antimatter a day.

However, neither will happen anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X