This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsjr
    Quite simple, Human inside Kull armour. Nothing can penetrate it and the Kull disruptor wont affect a regular human
    Yes but the reason anubis used the.... well what ever they were was that a human couldn'y take the trama of getting shot that many times and walking through a shield would be fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      Yes but the reason anubis used the.... well what ever they were was that a human couldn'y take the trama of getting shot that many times and walking through a shield would be fatal.
      where was this stated???
      tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
      yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
      Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
        where was this stated???
        Evolution part 2. Sam was concerened when jacob was about to walk through the sheild in anubis's facility. They didn't know what phisical toll absorbing the energy took on the wearer

Comment

I would say a genetically engineered being. Lightweight but strong and fast, a reinforced skeletal structure with a very strong metal, enhanced mental capacity, as well the soldier would carry a constant electrical charge it would be a ZPM, it would extract energy from subspace using it for weapons, shields etc. The shields would be my redundant design, taking the energy input into them, electrical, kinetic, heat etc, and converting into raw power transfering it through the body and into the power center of the warrior, the power systems would then use it towards its systems, if to much energy was input it would be realeased in a strong burst of heat and electricity, hurting enemies as well as protecting the warrior. One of its most powerful weapons would be an overload, it has the potential to cause an overload in its power core and remember it is using Zero Point Energy, likely the equivilent of ten ZPMs and, so it likely could destroy a couple lightyears of space, maybe more. And then there is a different overload that wouldn't sacrifice the warrior, it would simply build up energy in the weapons and then transfer it to the shield and then the shield would reverse polarity and all of the energy would be released in a massive burst of heat, light, and electricity, even this has the potential to destroy at least a planet while the shield protects the kull warrior. Since the warrior is genetically engineered it wouldn't need to breathe or eat or drink it would just get it's energy from subspace.

As well it would have multilayer hull plating for extra protection and the ability for the hull plating to convert into a ship around the warrior capable of hyperspace travel, all of the energy is being derived from the warriors internal power core.

This is entirely possible and realistic in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
            I would say a genetically engineered being. Lightweight but strong and fast, a reinforced skeletal structure with a very strong metal, enhanced mental capacity, as well the soldier would carry a constant electrical charge it would be a ZPM, it would extract energy from subspace using it for weapons, shields etc. The shields would be my redundant design, taking the energy input into them, electrical, kinetic, heat etc, and converting into raw power transfering it through the body and into the power center of the warrior, the power systems would then use it towards its systems, if to much energy was input it would be realeased in a strong burst of heat and electricity, hurting enemies as well as protecting the warrior. One of its most powerful weapons would be an overload, it has the potential to cause an overload in its power core and remember it is using Zero Point Energy, likely the equivilent of ten ZPMs and, so it likely could destroy a couple lightyears of space, maybe more. And then there is a different overload that wouldn't sacrifice the warrior, it would simply build up energy in the weapons and then transfer it to the shield and then the shield would reverse polarity and all of the energy would be released in a massive burst of heat, light, and electricity, even this has the potential to destroy at least a planet while the shield protects the kull warrior. Since the warrior is genetically engineered it wouldn't need to breathe or eat or drink it would just get it's energy from subspace.

As well it would have multilayer hull plating for extra protection and the ability for the hull plating to convert into a ship around the warrior capable of hyperspace travel, all of the energy is being derived from the warriors internal power core.

This is entirely possible and realistic in the Stargate universe.

This is possible but what happens when the ZPM runs out.

Comment

Well it has the power of ten ZPMs, and Atlantis took ten thousand years to finish three ZPMs at maximum usage, so it would take over thirty thousand years for ten ZPMs to run out working at maximum capacity all the time and they wouldn't be working at maximum capacity nearly all of the time, so I think we are safe with that.

And if the ZPMs do run out, the brain of the warrior will detect that they have started to run out and will reset them to another aritificially created region of subspace time.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                Well it has the power of ten ZPMs, and Atlantis took ten thousand years to finish three ZPMs at maximum usage, so it would take over thirty thousand years for ten ZPMs to run out working at maximum capacity all the time and they wouldn't be working at maximum capacity nearly all of the time, so I think we are safe with that.

And if the ZPMs do run out, the brain of the warrior will detect that they have started to run out and will reset them to another aritificially created region of subspace time.
                I dont want to sound like a jerk but, i said that all of the entries had to be possible, so where are you going to get 10 ZMPs from.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                  I dont want to sound like a jerk but, i said that all of the entries had to be possible, so where are you going to get 10 ZMPs from.
                  well that is easy make the super soldier with acuired ancient dna from the girl in 'frozen' who was an ancient and it will have the knoledge to make as many zps as it wants...zpm's for everyone!!!

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

well that is easy make the super soldier with acuired ancient dna from the girl in 'frozen' who was an ancient and it will have the knoledge to make as many zps as it wants...zpm's for everyone!!!
                    Ahh never thought of that, thanks for telling me.

Comment

hehe your welkome then u could put a super person in the suit like the one from prototype no faffing with sheilds he just telepathcaly stops the bullets in midair..LOL

and because he has telepathy he would know all about the enemys defences and countermeasures!!!go forth and conqour my super soldiers...mooohhhaaahahahahaha......oops lost it for a mo there...LOL
                      Last edited by Major Tyler; 10 December 2005, 09:38 PM. Reason: merge

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

hehe your welkome then u could put a super person in the suit like the one from prototype no faffing with sheilds he just telepathcaly stops the bullets in midair..LOL

and because he has telepathy he would know all about the enemys defences and countermeasures!!!go forth and conqour my super soldiers...mooohhhaaahahahahaha......oops lost it for a mo there...LOL
                        Its ok iv got a bit of a evil side iv even got an evil villin laugth

Comment

Working...
                        X