Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

russia has the plans for the ships, and will probably be building their own now that prommie is pretty much perfected("Disclosure").

btw, welcome to the forum

Comment

If you notice the ships are reffered to as 'The Earth Ship Prometheus' and such. They are earth's ships under USAF control i believe. So if you think about it Russia already have a ship...they just dont control it

I actually have an episode idea floating around for my novel spin off that could adress this (though it'd be a second season ep).

Comment

i think whatever happens the amerians will insist on having at least 1 american senior officer on any earth ship

Comment

I'm sure it will happen eventually. It'd be perfect, the very idea is ripe with political intrigue. I can just imagine Gen. Landry and Col. Chekhov bellowing at eachother. haha... they haven't met yet have they? See, perfect.

Comment

Maybe the episode "Ethon" (spoilers) will be about the russians makeing a ship called "Ethon" and tries to go to another planet and goes to the planet

were daniel got stuck on in the episode "Icon"(season 8)and the people on that planet from the episode "Icon" will freak out and go "OMG! real gods!"and the russians will go too far and the S.G.C will try to stop them from staying

on the planet and freaking the people out.The russians might say "we have everything under control" and the S.G.C would say "u do not have everything under control!" just my opinian.Sorry if i offended anybody about what i said or if this was off-topic.Sorry

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

I want to see and Australian-New Zealand Ship, named the Anzac!
              The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
              Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                The only thing better would be an Asguard ship. Despite not seeing the season yewt I've seen pictures of it. Not to mention flown it.
                WHAT?
                I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                GW My home away from home....
                My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Boy, it's hard to choose, I'll choose the Daedulus because I'd have Hermiod on my ship
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                    I would rather have an Asgard BC over anything we have. But probably the Daedalus, simply because its bigger and has more updated tech on it.
                    A or B? You answer C. Idiot.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Boy, it's hard to choose, I'll choose the Daedalus because I'd have Hermiod on my ship
                      sigpic

Comment

I believe they should produce both. Just upgrade the technology in Prometheus to the level of the Daedalus. The Prometheus is somewhat smaller than the Daedalus and could be of different use.

Comment

Prometheus, Granted, it isn't as technologicly advanced, it's not a battle cruiser. But, it is a better colour, and it looks cooler, although, it does look like they just took pieces they neeed and said "Uh....ok, we'll just stick that there..." and was done with it

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

When will earth put a full fledge battleship or carrier in service.
                            they need to stop pussie footing around with these battle crusier like the daedalus.We need to be a galatic power.
                            When you play the Maverick your gonna lose.

Comment

Maybe when we have the tech and the money to do so
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

I agree, galixy conquering ships dont just grow on trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X