This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
    That way we can say that the Daedalus is BC-304 prototype battlecrusier, and any ships based on that design are then just classified as Daedalus Class ships.
    no the daedalus is BC-303, the prometheus was the prototype.

Comment

^^^^^please not this argument again!!

Comment

If they were smart, they would devote their resources to developing a better spacebourne weapon system for their current ships before moving on to a new hull. A new missle or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tain
          If they were smart, they would devote their resources to developing a better spacebourne weapon system for their current ships before moving on to a new hull. A new missle or something.
          yeah like a railgun equivalent of the 15 inch guns on the old IOWA Class battleships.. there were 3 barrels on one turret that fired in succession...they have all that empty space on the "turtle shell" of the Daedalus, they should put them there...

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
            no the daedalus is BC-303, the prometheus was the prototype.
            It makes no difference. Besides in my opinion the Daedalus is a x304 just because of how radically different it is. But we won't argue about that now, there are better times for that, PM me if you really want to make a discussion of it.

At any rate the production model always have the same designation as the prtotype, only the letter at the begining is changed.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X