Earths ships; past,present and future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to 3PHD, hermoid and sAnubiSs:

The ships we are designing are not suposed to fit in to any economy in the world. they are to fit in to stargate economics. Macilner is correct in say that this is Scifi, science fiction, star trek, star wars and BSG are not 'economicly viable' yet are all followed by million of people who have no objection to amazing ships beign designed, death stars and all the other crap that is soo out there it make any ship in stargate land including the pathetic excuse for ships you three have atempted to come up with look like a midget in a mr.big competition.
    Our ships within SG land are realistic and viable given enough time, have i ever mention btw the cost of these ships, or a time frame of building, these are designs for fanbased ships not the blueprints for the next 10 series of stargate ships; although some might be a viable design (athena) within a few series .
    dont take this to seriously, we like designing ships, i think i could of designed aurora better than TPTB but i dont write to them and say let me be ship editor. just like you wouldnt set up an oil refinary to get cheap petrol.

immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Macilnar
      Economics?
      Tradeoff of battle effectiveness versus resources to build. Regardless of whether money exists or not, value for money always will.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Obviously your related to one of TPTB
        Nope but I Might become one.
        I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
        so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
        But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
        Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
        GW My home away from home....
        My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

dont push it, there a people alot more quallified than you im sure, unless you have a secret identity....and if you get a ship editor position ill kill you for it or u can just hire me as an assistant!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            dont push it, there a people alot more quallified than you im sure, unless you have a secret identity....
            Im only 16 so you are more quallified. but after im out of college (5 yrs) and assuming devoted fans like us keep the show alive. im thinkin bout it.
            and if you get a ship editor position ill kill you for it or u can just hire me as an assistant!
            or you can hire me.
            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

im only 16 as well.
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

I've nothing against fans trying to design their own ships, but just... keep it realistic. Some of the designs I read I'm like... well, ah man.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

how about you design a ship. then well see just how economiclaly viable a ship it is.
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

im only 16 as well.
                    Then perhaps we aply as a super genius team.

Comment

Yes I concur. If your going to criticize the work of others be prepared to show us how amazing yours is.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                        What makes you think you are a super genius?
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                          i said i could design ships well, im ok at most things but i really dont excell at anything, so ill pass......i cna recommend a team if you like, ill just be the design co ordinator.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

how about you design a ship. then well see just how economiclaly viable a ship it is.
                            How about I'm humble enough to admit I don't know the first thing about designing a ship?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              What makes you think you are a super genius?
                              I did not say I was

i said i could design ships well, im ok at most things but i really dont excell at anything, so ill pass......i cna recommend a team if you like, ill just be the design co ordinator.
                              I said after college (5 yrs). and as for recommending a team I would have to get the job first.
                              Last edited by Zekk; 25 September 2005, 02:03 PM.

Comment

then how dare you criticise something youve admitted you know nothing about?
                                sigpic
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X