X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hermiod
    a 17 m/s
    well, multiply that by 1000, and you get what the speed that the post you were replying to actually said.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
      well, multiply that by 1000, and you get what the speed that the post you were replying to actually said.
      Yeah sorry, meant 17 km/s, and if you read before that I'm the one that actually mentioned the 17 km/s figure.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

that voyager probes still have alot of life in them. didn't they say that they were deigned to run for 10 years, but they may go for 20 years more now?. How far to the next star?

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
          Yeah sorry, meant 17 km/s, and if you read before that I'm the one that actually mentioned the 17 km/s figure.
          Ah, it was just a nitpick.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
            that voyager probes still have alot of life in them. didn't they say that they were deigned to run for 10 years, but they may go for 20 years more now?. How far to the next star?
            About 80,000 years give or take. We'll develop faster ships and overtake it before then.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
              About 80,000 years give or take. We'll develop faster ships and overtake it before then.
              a bit of target practise. Let's see who can hit the probe with a historical plate in it.

Comment

Working...
              X