No announcement yet.

Ancient Ion Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since SG is dead, does that really matter?

the weapon is a modified version of the Sattelite weapon. which was likely a particle cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      since SG is dead, does that really matter?

the weapon is a modified version of the Satellite weapon. which was likely a particle cannon.
      I'm not that good at undertsanding the natural sciences/engineering but am walways interested to know more. Could u explain what about the appearance of the weapon blasts leads u to think so?
      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

it was a beam not like any other we've seen, plus it cut through a hive like crazy. Particle beams are good at cutting through other stuff.

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks; will keep this distinguishing info in mind.
          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Working...
          X