• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo eion it was a joke take it easy

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
      yo eion it was a joke take it easy
      lol..i over reacted , sorry, please accept my apologie's ,
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It would deffinetly have to be of my own design, and it would kick some serious...

Owen Macri

Comment

its alright eoin im cool and so is evrbody who posted in this thread hehe

Comment

Well, if we're talking about any spaceship in science fiction, I'd probably go with a Danube Class Runabout from Star Trek. Nifty little ship that one person could run alone, with adequate living facilities, replicators for food, and transporters. It's faster than the Puddlejumpers, and can be run by anyone who takes the time to learn it's controls, it's not dependant upon the presence of an Ancient gene, either.

If we can include Space/Time vessels, then I'd go with a TARDIS. Even if I can't figure out how to run it, it's a good place to live.

-IMF
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I would like to have Anubis' mother-ship, fully manned by an entire army, Jaffa or otherwise. Things freakin' sweet. Its like a floating super fortress. You could rule a quarter of the galaxy with that baby alone.

Comment

The Tardis of course.
                Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

i would want a al kesh with anceint clok abialty

Comment

I'd want the Deadalus. It kicks ass and looks good doing it.

Comment

The Aurora, because it will probably have a compliment of puddle jumpers. But, if this is all science fiction, which it isn't I know, then it would have to be a Predator ship, like the ones in Alien vs. Predator, I just thought it looked sweet.

Comment

I like a large fleet, with super-ships, motherships, al'kesh and gliders. If possible, modified with ancient tech would be nice. Infact, i like all the ships, but i particularly like the alkesh... PJ's are nice tho...
                        "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

If we went all science fiction, even though were not supposed to, I would definitely have to go with a suped up version of the Protoss Carrier, those things are awesome.

Comment

Couldn't find any Science and/or Tech in this thread. It's just a "What's your favourite ship" thread, which shoulda been in a more general forum.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

its about tech, and i would love a nice big ancient ship like the arouria with evrything that the anceints had

Comment

Heck, if we are allowed to take ships from other universe.
                                I guess i will take a Perryverse Chaotender. More firepower then god herself.
                                plus all the tricks of a TARDIS and some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X