Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Those all sound like ep names^

The Orion

thats all i got. Oh yeah nameing a ship The Odyssey is STUPID, it should be called The Odysseus.

Comment

I've always wanted to name a ship Einstein. More specifically the first ship that can go faster than the speed of light after the guy who said it wasn't possible.

Comment

As what O'Niell wanted to call Prometheus, The Enterprise.
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

If I was naming a ship I´d propably name it after my self but then people of all other nations would have a hard time saying it right

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
            Judgement
            hehe, like the "Balance of Judgement" from Andromeda?

i would call it umm... also Enterprise lol or Voyager, Explorer, Journey ... something like that

Comment

Since i'm in the middle of writing a stargate book about it, I'd call my ship the:
              Euclidean name of the guy who invented Geometry.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

If we stick to the Greek-style names, we have about 12 names handy...

The 12 Titans:
                Kronos (but that name is taken... And it was the name of an enemy...)
                Hyperion
                Mnemosyne
                Okeanos
                Koios
                Iapetos
                Kreios
                Theia
                Rhea
                Phoibe
                Tethys
                Themis

We have the 4 Grand Gods:
                Pontos
                Uranos
                Erebos
                Eros

And my personal touch : Sheïtan...
                "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

The Rutherford; The Apollo; The Enterprise (!); The DaVinci; The Centurian; The Lollipop -- just cause I'd love to see the captain's face who gets stuck with that ship.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I personally think the 'Achilles' is a cool name... even if it is a greek tragedy.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i would name it Europa, because i'm european.. ..Ship may have european crew or international (something like expedition to Atlantis)
                      What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

If we eliminated half the posts that suggested the Enterprise, or the Voyager, the Thread would fit on one page. Thats right all of you, you people are annoying and i'm saying that your wasting space. No one is listening to those of you who post such ridiculus, and overstated suggestions. I don't care if i get a red rep for this. Someone needs lay down the law. You may think your funny, or even that its a good idea, but your wrong.

Comment

well an english ship would probly be called arthur,elizabeth,henry,merlin,london somethin stupid

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                            well an english ship would probly be called arthur,elizabeth,henry,merlin,london somethin stupid
                            we have good names for ships we hav at the moment invincible, ilustrious, ark royal, and some others our names rule

Comment

i would prefer the Agamemnon

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
                                If we eliminated half the posts that suggested the Enterprise, or the Voyager, the Thread would fit on one page. Thats right all of you, you people are annoying and i'm saying that your wasting space. No one is listening to those of you who post such ridiculus, and overstated suggestions. I don't care if i get a red rep for this. Someone needs lay down the law. You may think your funny, or even that its a good idea, but your wrong.
                                u no what i think is annoying ppl who come into a thread just to say how stupid they think it is just so they can post in that thread if u dont like it stay away!!!!! , and further more
                                since i posted this thread i like to read evry single post dont no about other ppl but thats what i like to do

Comment

Working...
                                X