This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be interesting when we see gates in the Ori galaxy
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The ori gates will probaly be the newest.
      Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
      Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
      - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
      - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

AWWWW, I don't get season nine, until like the end of the summer at least.

Owen Macri

Comment

Coun't your slef lucky Owen, I havent seen series 8 yet and I'm olny three episodes into Atlantis series 1...
          "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
            The ori gates will probaly be the newest.
            Actually I believe they will be the oldest
            Spoiler:
            according to the omnipedia but not confirmed in an ep - the ori are the ones left behind by alterrans/ancients http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r...inks/ori.shtml
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Hey owen i live in the uk i havnt seen a single eposide of season 9 im just speculating.
              Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.

Comment

in that case speculate on
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  in that case speculate on
                  I think i will.

Comment

Oh, that is not good, but then again it is good. You get to experience some really good episodes for the first time now. If they could just broadcast them everywhere at the same time, it would be so much better.

In response to nimitz: Oh ok, ya, I wasn't sure it sounded like you had. Sorry.

Owen Macri

Comment

Whoa that is cool, we both posted in the same minute, but my post was after, however it says on the last post that yours was last. Wierd.

Owen Macri

Comment

i actually posted over 5 minutes before that ,now isnt that freaky it travelled into the future.

Comment

Yep that is the time dialation effect again, I HATE that, but at the same time it is immpecibly cool. lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                          X