have completely redone ronon's gun

Comment

have completely redone Ronon's gun

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
          it works the same way as the search function
          I've seen atleast 50 'Ronon's Gun' threads

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I really hope that the SGC will appropriate some of these guns from the Travelers cuz they pack a WKD amount of firepower, they have a stun setting and they look really cool!

Comment

Originally posted by jakebolt View Post
              But why doesn't run out of ammo and Shepard ran out when he got one aboard that one ship?

but that gun could have been quite older than ronans like all of the other travelers things
              STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

we dont know how much power the one sheppard had had to begin with. ronon was a runner. runners run. if the battery works on kinetic power, then ronon always had a ton of power

Comment

Maybe they work like a re-chargable battery, in that they recharge when not in use but when you use all the energy in it, its dead.
                  Visit my Website

Comment

But why doesn't run out of ammo and Shepard ran out when he got one aboard that one ship?
                    I am sure it does, but it probably works like a staff weapon the ammo just doesn't run out after like a couple hundred shots.

Comment

Maybe they don't show it in Atlantis. they also do not show people going to the bathroom, taking a shower, refilling the buffet, cleaning the place up, packing the jumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                        Maybe they don't show it in Atlantis. they also do not show people going to the bathroom, taking a shower, refilling the buffet, cleaning the place up, packing the jumpers.
                        Maybe thats something the writers should consider showing

Comment

Ok this deals with Ronon Dex's gun. I was wonder why it works like a zat? I say this because the first episode he was in he used it. He shot it at the target and put a big hole in it. If it worked that way why doesn't it do that when he puts it at full blast? I know it has a stun setting too.
                          Ronon's gun fires super compressed anodized particles. The generator works in ways akin to cold fusion. Like a mini cold fusion reactor.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                            Maybe thats something the writers should consider showing
                            I believe they are showing Rodney's personal shower in S5. It is pretty big..

Go Green

Comment

The people that live in ships in whatever episode have similar weapons - I think Shepard says in the EP with the Larrin chick that he has a friend with "one of these" or something to that effect after picking up hers.

Season 4 - Travelers. Multiple scenes with Larrin holding a gun very similar to Rhonon's.

Comment

While Ronon's gun is cool, I think for most people who are just decent marksmen, a p90 is superior in most situations. When fighting humans or Wraith who haven't fed recently, McKay or Beckett blanketing an enemy with p90 rounds would probably put him down faster than having to fire individual pulses from Ronon's gun after missing repeatedly.
                                sigpic
                                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                                X