Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
    And that everyone wants one.

I wonder if Diamond Select will make replicas of it?
    haha you'll get aressted or shot at airports for having a massive gun carrying around with you LOL!!
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Hee-hee!
      Spoiler:
      Teal'c: I would very much like a weapon like this.
      Ronon: Get in line.

Anyway, I found this at Wikipedia, but still nothing from my search with the transcripts...
      Originally posted by Wikipedia
      He [Ronon] has a unique weapon, an energy pistol. The device emits red bursts of energy, and has two settings, stun and kill. It resembles a revolver, with a power cell where the ammunition cylinder would be located. Ronon is fond of gunplay, spinning the pistol around rapidly. In addition, he carries a sword. In the 4th season episode Travelers, where Sheppard is taken captive by a group of 'space nomads' as Mckay puts it, they are shown to have the same gun as Ronon. Although this suggests the origin of his weapon, Ronon does not seem to have any knowledge of the people.
      (Link)
      *goes off to continue her web-wide search*

Comment

My only problem with the gun is it's firing rate, imagine it in a carbine or a rifle!
        Back on topic, I believe the gun originates from the travelers.
        Zero Point Energy by 0 Kelvin: Just go to Wikipedia, type in Absolute 0, hit enter. It'll save a little bit of my time and effort.

better to be wrong and alive than right and dead

sigpic

Comment

here is the concept art for ronon's gun. I got it from the MGM website.

Spoiler:
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

That would be sweet. You now i would be walking down the street with one!!
            What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
              here is the concept art for ronon's gun. I got it from the MGM website.

Spoiler:
              Wow, sweet!
              Originally posted by From the Article "Miscellaneous technology in Stargate"
              This pistol is an energy weapon with three power settings. Its lowest setting is a stun blast capable of rendering a target unconscious for a number of hours, but leaving them otherwise unharmed. It also has a kill setting as well as an incinerate setting which has the same effect as a shotgun, capable of blowing open a hole approximately ten inches (25 centimeters) wide or larger with multiple shots. It has the appearance of a long-barreled revolver; with the rear part of the cylinder glowing red like the blasts it fires. However, the cylinder color shows what setting the weapon is on, red is stun and white is kill. Asurans are temporarily stunned when struck by this gun's power blasts, and one shot from this gun can take down a UAV. In the season 4 episode Travelers, it is shown that a race known as The Travelers who are technologically advanced were using the same guns and thus most likely invented them. It is not known how Ronon came in possession of one. It has replaceable power cylinders which can be removed and reinserted at the back of the weapon.
              (Link)
              So Ronon's gun is definitely rechargeable.

Comment

did it say incinarate(spelling) on the picture??
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                  did it say incinarate(spelling) on the picture??
                  Yep; the incinerate setting has the same effect as a shotgun, it can blow open a hole about ten inches wide or larger with multiple shots.

You know, like what Larrin does in Travelers to the door?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                    Yep; the incinerate setting has the same effect as a shotgun, it can blow open a hole about ten inches wide or larger with multiple shots.

You know, like what Larrin does in Travelers to the door?
                    haha she blasts that door to hell lol that wernt very nice!!
                    sigpic
                    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Ok this deals with Ronon Dex's gun. I was wonder why it works like a zat? I say this because the first episode he was in he used it. He shot it at the target and put a big hole in it. If it worked that way why doesn't it do that when he puts it at full blast? I know it has a stun setting too.

Comment

Ronons gun: Creates a big hole, killing the person, or making the energy less concentrated so he can stun them

Zat: Creates strong electrical discharges that stun the person, then kill them.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                        Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                        The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:
                        Never make everything Organic!
                        Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                        :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                        :The drones are heading towards us.
                        :Those drones look familiar...
                        : SQUID?!?
                        We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

it works the same way as the search function

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

But why doesn't run out of ammo and Shepard ran out when he got one aboard that one ship?

Comment

Maybe he means the power cartridges. And someone check out and comment on my new sig!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                              Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                              The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:
                              Never make everything Organic!
                              Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                              :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                              :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                              :The drones are heading towards us.
                              :Those drones look familiar...
                              : SQUID?!?
                              We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Works like an Intar, and a juiced up Intar when set on kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X