Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, you are welcome, sorry, I couldn't be more discriptive. Matter=matter is not a great explination.

Owen Macri

Comment

Matter and energy are different ways of looking at the same thing, just as space and time are.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

In a way, yes, that is true, however, matter and energy are diffrent.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
          In a way, yes, that is true, however, matter and energy are diffrent.

Owen Macri
          To me they're as different as water and ice.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Well, yes, Water and Ice would be a good analogy, however, it is still a very inacurate one. Matter and energy are very diffrent Water and ice are still the same. The only diffrence between water and ice is the speed the molecules are moving. The diffrence between matter and energy is incredibly significant.

Owen Macri

Comment

Glad to see my post has lived for so long, lol Also nice to see people debating beaming technology. I think they just convert EVERYTHING to energy, containing the consiousness within it almost like it was in a suitcase in an airplane and transferes it all to the point it's being sent and rematerialises it all back together in proper form.

By the way, did you know Beaming technology ACTUALLY exists? Although, they have only been ale to transport a beam of light, it exists! Beaming stuff around, lol. Although, it was only over a very short distance and requires a largwe amount of enegy, but, I heard that about three years ago, i have no idea if they cancelled the project or how it is farring.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

That is very cool, I haven't heard of that. Would you possibly have a website, that tells more about this?

Owen Macri

Comment

I believe what he's talking about was teleportation of a photon.

Comment

Oh ok, still, I would like a link, I haven't heard anything about it, it sounds really cool.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                      Oh ok, still, I would like a link, I haven't heard anything about it, it sounds really cool.

Owen Macri
                      Go here every day and you'll learn a lot.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

That is cool, thank you.

Owen Macri

Comment

It's what I use, it's good for getting a heads up on new developments before going and doing more reading into them yourself.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Ok, thank you.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                            X