This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panther
    Really? And where does something like this go on a G11?
    What does that look like?
    Swiss cheese on rye

and don't be a smart ass unless you know what you are talking about

Comment

Also if you had watched the video then you would know exactly where the clip is

Comment

it also helps to read
        Originally posted by HKpro.com
        The G11K2 with stripper clip and magazine of 4.73mm x 33 DM11 caseless cartridges. The K2 allowed two additional magazines to be placed on top of the gun, with the center magazine actually feeding the mechanism. The others were spares.

Comment

lol, who won?

Owen Macri

Comment

Excuse me dumbass but I believe you said it uses a "45 round clip". No it uses a "45 round magazine, those clips are used to load the magazine. Clips and magazines are two entirely different things. If your too lazy to type out the word then it's "mag" (kinda sounds cool eh? Magnum eh? eh? )

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
            - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Originally posted by Panther
              Excuse me dumbass but I believe you said it uses a "45 round clip". No it uses a "45 round magazine, those clips are used to load the magazine. Clips and magazines are two entirely different things. If your too lazy to type out the word then it's "mag" (kinda sounds cool eh? Magnum eh? eh? )
              so that is why i have heard the words clip and magazine used interchangeably my entire life, that sounds totally reasonable that thousands of people were dead wrong

Comment

It's a pretty common misconception.
                JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                LANDRY
                : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                Mmm... Green...

Comment

Ok, this is getting a little hostile, you know, with the personal attacks and all. Why don't we take a second and calm down, just so that we don't accidentally get this thread deleted.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                    It's a pretty common misconception.
                    it is? well why couldn't he just say so in the first place

Comment

No offence Panther but I don't think there was any need for name-calling.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                        it is? well why couldn't he just say so in the first place
                        Well because it's pretty damn obvious. Now what does a clip do? Hmm, a paperclip holds pieces of paper together. You "clip" the papers together. So then how does a box clip anything? Therefore it's not a clip, it's a mag. On the other hand, when bullets are "clipped" together, either by engaging a protrusion on the rim or on the case walls, it is then a clip.

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                        and don't be a smart ass unless you know what you are talking about
                        I believe the name calling opening volley was initiated here. I wash my hands clean of my response.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
                        - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

Ok, how about we all take a deep breath so we don't accidentally get this thread deleted.

Owen Macri

Comment

I like the BoomStick! It's a twelve gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top-of-the-line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger. Shop smart, shop S-MART!
                            [email protected]
                            http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                            One nation under dog
                            There of which I stand alone
                            A face in the crowd
                            Unsung, against the mold
                            Without a doubt
                            Singled out
                            The only way I know

Comment

You guys have so many guns down there! You can buy them in Wal Mart, or K Mart whatever you use. We have a billion rules and we aren't even close to having them sold in stores. When I am in the U.S. I always look at the guns.

Owen Macri

Comment

Hey I'm Canadian, I'm not totally convinced that our gun laws are really such a terribly bad thing.
                                [email protected]
                                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                                One nation under dog
                                There of which I stand alone
                                A face in the crowd
                                Unsung, against the mold
                                Without a doubt
                                Singled out
                                The only way I know

Comment

Working...