This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Owen Macri
    I appoligize, I seriously have no idea what I was thinking about when I typed those posts, I understand your point and... I am sorry I really have absolutly no idea what I was thinking about when I was typing those posts. I agree with you and I don't know what made me think otherwise. It is basic physics, I have no idea what I was thinking when I typed those posts. I appoligize...

Owen Macri
    Hey, it's not a problem. That's what we're here for is to help each other out. We're straight now. And, honestly, it's been 11 years since my high school physics class, so I had to look some of that up myself. I knew basically how it worked, but I had to research the equations and terms.

Sorry the response was so long. I just tried to address everything as it came.

Comment

I didn't mind the long response it was very interesting to read.

Thank you, but I really don't know what I was thinking when I typed those posts, I went back and read them like they were someone elses' posts and I was naming off the things that were incorrect, I couldn't believe how I could have actually typed those things and not realized. Thank you though.

I haven't taken my high school physics class, mostly because I am not in high school yet. lol.

Anyways just to clear things up. The amount of energy required to proppel two objects of diffrent masses the same distance and speed in an either unisolated or isolated system will differ. The amount of energy required to propel two objects the same distance and speed is directly proportional to the masses of the objects and the intensity of the surrounding factors, gravity, friction, any oposing force, etc.

Can we agree on this?

Owen Macri
      Last edited by _Owen_; 08 June 2005, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Sounds close enough for government work I'd say. You seem pretty intelligent for your age. Keep it up, it's a good habit. :-)

Comment

Thank you very much! I appreciate the compliment, you seem very smart too! lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
          X