Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.....i was envisioning the more comedic strapping of a nuke onto a games console.....

Pretty funny when you think of it

Comment

You are right, that is pretty funny, I would watch that! lol!

Owen Macri

Comment

Seriously though...... a powerful enough shot from a Zat like weapon could have a chance..... Would need to have enough energy of its own to overload the shields in some way.........or be at an energy wavelength to pass through the frequency oscillations of the shield.........or even a projectile weapon that was travelling fast enough to pass through the frequency oscillations, like the guys when they were hopped up on Atoniek armbands. But i guess that only works if the ships shields work on the same principles as other Goa'uld shields.....

Comment

Those shields used sensors, if they sensed someone the shields activated, they managed to run faster than the information could be transfered to the shield generators.

Or, the weapon could be phase shifted, this idea has much potential.

Owen Macri
          Last edited by _Owen_; 10 June 2005, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Hmmmmm......phase-shifting.......I didn't think of that one........Maybe we should give the Re'tu a call and see what they got weapons wise.

Comment

Well I wasn't exactly thinking like that, I was thinking of either a device on the weapon that emits a field that phase shifts the weapon so it can pass right through the shields and possibley the hull if you want to, then it will phase back in and blow them up.

Owen Macri

Comment

Or maybe fill a cargo ship full of big honking nukes and fly it towards the ship....before you hit the shields open a hyperspace window, jump into hyperspace for a tiny amount of time, and then jump back to normal space (similar to the trick in Fail Safe). Viola, right through the shields, and maybe even into the heart of the ship!!! Set off your nukes and adios Goa'uld........

Of course this would be a suicide mission unless you had a remote controlled ship........hmmmmmm

Comment

Yes, this is another popular idea. It would not be hard to control the ship remotley...

Owen Macri

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure some Asgard tech would let us do that.....

Comment

Actually, its a shame the Tollan aren't around anymone.......their phase shift tech would be perfect!!!

Comment

Just install windows ME on the ships computers, then count to 12...

Help!
                        My emojournal

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalAscended
                          Yeah, I'm sure some Asgard tech would let us do that.....
                          Yes, they did that with The O'Neill.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalAscended
                            Actually, its a shame the Tollan aren't around anymone.......their phase shift tech would be perfect!!!
                            You are right, it is small, and versitile. However you would need to attach some type of remote control. Besides, I am sure some other race has phase shifting technology.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                              Just install windows ME on the ships computers, then count to 12...
                              XP, has its' fair share of problems. As well as this damn thing called the Blue Screen Of Death, I don't know if you have heard of it, but you don't want it, it is terrible! That would kill thier computers no problem!

Owen Macri

Comment

Possible spoiler Season 7
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                >
                                Just watched the start of season 7 again on DVD (Fallen/Homecoming) and they used that quick burst in hyperspace idea to get through Anubis's shields............WOW....

Now I don't know whether I made that up myself or just have a great subconscious memory...........damn!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X