Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant that it had been built and mass produced on Earth and it was already know around the world. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Owen Macri

Comment

Well we can say, it's in production, but adoption of the weapon is still patchy. Many still stick with the SMG & Subcarbine.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"
      - Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC-65AD)

Why it's a "magazine" and not a "clip".

Comment

I think that barrel may be a DPMS Kitty Kat upper reciever. It has 7.5inch barrel. Elcan optical sight and a 100 round Beta C-Mag.

Comment

Good point.

Owen Macri

Comment

True. That RIS could be a KAC system too.

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est - "A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands"

Comment

The Carter Special was mentioned in the audio commentary for Avenger 2.0
              YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

I don't remember that, I will check out the transcript.

Owen Macri

Comment

I believe Amanda Tapping is the one who comments on it. Listening to an actor talk about guns is like listening to a waste disposal technitian speaking about the finer points of open heart surgery, unless of course that actor is Charlton Heston. He knows his stuff.

Comment

I have looked over the Avenger 2.0 transcript, not very thouroughly, I might add, but in my preliminary search I have not found anything, is it possible that it was another episode, in which Carter references the weapon?

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                      I have looked over the Avenger 2.0 transcript, not very thouroughly, I might add, but in my preliminary search I have not found anything, is it possible that it was another episode, in which Carter references the weapon?

Owen Macri
                      It's the audio commentary for the episode, not the actual episode itself

Comment

Oh, that would explain, it, thank you. This still leaves the fact that it wasn't specifically noted in an episode.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                        X