This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Owen Macri
    Can you just stop? You are killing the forum and I would like you to leave now, you are breaking forum rules by attacking fellow forum members.

Owen Macri
    I'm not directly attacking anyone, I'm not calling people names or making racial or other such comments. I'm merely taking a member's post and saying "I think you made a mistake here", "I don't think this makes sense", "This conflicts with something else you've said" and "Can you please elaborate and expand upon this". The comments might seem to be harsh beause there are such a high number of dubious points in all of jaden10s posts. I've said it a million times, I'm not here to offend. If he's able to respond fully and satisfactorily to my enquiries I'll be the first to applaud him for it.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

I am perfectly alright with asking a question, or pointing out a mistake but the way you are going about it is very immature, and it does make it sound like you are attacking his integrity, character, etc. All you should have said, is, I don't believe that you have PhDs and I would like some evidence. Also I would like evidence that your claims of working for NASA are true. (More specifically JPL). This would have been fine, and it should have all been done through private message or e-mail, the forum rules specifically state it, you have pulled several threads completley off topic, which is also against the forum rules. Yes, I also understand the irony, that I an complaining about pulling threads off topic, while I am doing the same instead of responding to Lord Sokars' post which is entirley on topic. I am simply asking you to abide by the forum rules, and go about your questioning, if you must, using the Private Messaging system, and if you wouldn't mind, perhaps in a polite way as well, simply because the way you have been acting has been very rude, and is mean, and no one should ever have to feel upset, I know we can't do anything about the whole world, but this forum, is controllable, so please, just nicely go about this business if you must.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
        I am perfectly alright with asking a question, or pointing out a mistake but the way you are going about it is very immature, and it does make it sound like you are attacking his integrity, character, etc. All you should have said, is, I don't believe that you have PhDs and I would like some evidence. Also I would like evidence that your claims of working for NASA are true. (More specifically JPL). This would have been fine, and it should have all been done through private message or e-mail, the forum rules specifically state it, you have pulled several threads completley off topic, which is also against the forum rules. Yes, I also understand the irony, that I an complaining about pulling threads off topic, while I am doing the same instead of responding to Lord Sokars' post which is entirley on topic. I am simply asking you to abide by the forum rules, and go about your questioning, if you must, using the Private Messaging system, and if you wouldn't mind, perhaps in a polite way as well, simply because the way you have been acting has been very rude, and is mean, and no one should ever have to feel upset, I know we can't do anything about the whole world, but this forum, is controllable, so please, just nicely go about this business if you must.

Owen Macri
        The first person to be indignant in the whole matter was jaden10 when he accused Lord Sokar of not being smart enough to post on a topic because he wasn't as qualified as jaden10 was himself. Lord Sokar politely asked for clarification, or evidence of that. None was given. I myself would have been more polite had jaden10 not been such a terrible fake. I know that sounds harsh but I invite you to read over mine and Lord Sokars recent posts again and think seriously about the magnitude of the errors and inconsistencies we have been able to point out, despite our limited education.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

If you haven't read the posts that TWO moderators made in this section asking you kindly to stop, please look for them. This discussion is over.

Owen Macri

Comment

Fair enough, I'll say no more.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Ok, this discussion is now over. YES!

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
              X