Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They used the last of them in "The Seige pt 2". remember the colonel all cocky about his plan to use the power source with the chair to use the drones and they found that the supplies were severely diminished?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yes, Anubis69 is right, the few that were left over from the Ancients' last stand were expelled in "The Siege Part II."

They are probably going to raise the shield, and it sounds like Atlantis has a cloak.

Owen Macri

Comment

I would think that they will 'convienantly' find some other super weapons in Atlantis over time. Probably even more deadly than the flying killer glowing squids from hell they used to defeat Anubis' fleet.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          I would think that they will 'convienantly' find some other super weapons in Atlantis over time. Probably even more deadly than the flying killer glowing squids from hell they used to defeat Anubis' fleet.
          Weren't those the drones from Atlantis?

Comment

no
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

no they were in the antartic outpost left behind when the ancients relocated the pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                Gasp! More deadly?! I think not! Now, if Major Shepard would realize, when controlling them, that they can go through things without merely exploding...

::watches rising again, pointing out how every drone he fires is destroyed::

And in The Lost City, we have thousands of drones surviving explosions and ripping holes through things
                sigpic

Comment

Yes it would be more economical!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

I am sure there are more powerful weapon in Atlantis, we just have to find them.

Owen Macri

Comment

yep they havent been able to power the city and now that they can...some new toys might just work

Comment

I want to see what those devices in the infirmary do.

Owen Macri

Comment

Atlantis will be better powered than before but it still wont be as powerfull as when the hive ships first attacked the city as the city is powered off 3 zpm's. I wonder how long the shields will last with just the one. Also you'd have thought the most powerful race known to our galaxy would hav developed a weapon tht didnt require ammunition (drones).

Comment

Any weapons requires ammunition in one sense or another. Whether it is a projectile weapon (the ammunition is quite obivous), an energy weapon (the ammunition is energy). All weapons require ammunition, and some weapons are ammunition, for example, drones or missles.

Owen Macri

Comment

with the zpm the atlantis team might be able to power more than just the sheild.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                                Any weapons requires ammunition in one sense or another. Whether it is a projectile weapon (the ammunition is quite obivous), an energy weapon (the ammunition is energy). All weapons require ammunition, and some weapons are ammunition, for example, drones or missles.
                                What category do asgard and goa'uld motherships fall into? it's not like Ba'al or Thor stop off for a couple of hours while their ships weapons "batteries" recharge! unless they recharge by themselves in some form or another.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X