Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Judge in "The Dark Knight Rises"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad for him. It would be a stretch for him to get a medium to large sized role, not that i don't think he could handle it, its just that it would come out of nowhere really based on what he has done in the past.

I hope he gets more than 'random bad guy killed by batman.'
    Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
    Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
      Congrats to him! I hope it's one of the bigger roles.
      Definitely great for him!! Hopefully, it's the start of some great stuff for him.

Forgive my ignorance, but it's a Batman movie, right?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sweet! Whether Chris' role is sizable or small, this seems like a good opportunity for him.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Forgive my ignorance, but it's a Batman movie, right?
          Yes, it's a Batman movie, that's why it's called The Dark Knight Rises

Comment

Probably a minor role but good for him, getting a part in what is sure to be the biggest movie of next year.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
              Probably a minor role but good for him, getting a part in what is sure to be the biggest movie of next year.
              Pure speculation on my part, but I reckon that he's either got a role as one of the crime lords that pop up in each Batman film as secondary villains, or perhaps considering Chris's physique as a henchman of Bane maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                Pure speculation on my part, but I reckon that he's either got a role as one of the crime lords that pop up in each Batman film as secondary villains, or perhaps considering Chris's physique as a henchman of Bane maybe?
                I think that is some pretty fair speculation M6P.
                Still, hope he gets more air time than poor Paul M in Trek.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Awesome news Now all we need is Amanda for Poison Ivy and RDA for Mr. Freeze

Comment

Originally posted by NerdyRaptor View Post
                    Congrats to him! I hope it's one of the bigger roles.
                    I'll second!
                    sigpic

Comment

If i was a betting man, i'd say he'll be at least part of the League of Shadows, possibly the new Ra's al Ghul, which would be wicked as hell, even though Liam Neeson is showing up for a cameo role in a flashback. The League still needs a boss, and i hope Judge is it ! This'll be some film !!
                      sigpic
                      What a show !

Comment

I have another reason to go see it!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Very happy and excited for Chris! Even if it is a small part I am sure he will be awesome.

Filming starts this weekend in Pittsburgh. I believe they are looking for extras to fill one of the stadiums for one of the scenes. I have some friends who signed up to be a stadium extra.

http://www.wtae.com/entertainment/28691108/detail.html

Comment

One more thing I just found out about - They are hiring production asistents for one day to help with large crowd scene - I am thinking it is the stadium scene as the call for extras and the one day need for assistents are both on August 6th.

http://www.pghfilm.org

Comment

Will this be a supporting role or just a cameo? Even if it's just a cameo, it'll be cool to see Christopher Judge in a new role.

Comment

Maybe he's the mechanic.

Comment

Working...
                                X