Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Judge in "The Dark Knight Rises"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    This is disappointing. I thought he actually had a role in the movie. A one-minute cameo? Disappointing.
    I agree, I didn't even notice him in the movie.
    Back from the grave.

Comment

OK, another spoiler warning for anybody else, but for you Zombies:

Spoiler:
      When Blake is trying to get the officers out of the sewers, and the first one to come up gets shot and a grenade is chucked down. Christopher Judge plays the speaking role in that mob.
      If there is hope... it lies in the proles.

Comment

I was thoroughly disappointed by his cameo. At the VERY LEAST, they could have worked in a way for him to say "Indeed" to at least do the cameo justice.
        The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

that would've been the highlight of the movie if that happened.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Hey everyone! He is in that movie!!! Wow, I didn't know that! I think I will go see it then, though I'm not a big Batman fan... (besides the one with Michael Keaton & Michelle Pfeiffer of course!)

Comment

I noticed it him right away because I knew what I was looking for, from the trailer. Was also very nice to see William Devane play as the President again (from SG-1 President Henry Hayes).

Comment

I thought it was nice. ^I hope you like it. It was a good film.

sigpic

Comment

I barely recognised him in there! Then I thought I heard his voice in that few, precious couple of seconds, excitedly telling my movie partner that "Teal'c's here!".
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I knew it was Christopher Judge but I had to take a second look. He really looks kind of different without the bald head. I enjoyed seeing him there even if was only for a few minutes.

Comment

I thought, PRESIDENT HAYES!!! and then I thought... No way joseph gordon levitt could take out Teal'c!

Comment

I noticed him the second time around !
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought the movie was fantastic, but I'm hitting myself for not realizing he was in it! I didn't notice when I watched the movie! *hangs head in shame* I saw it on imdb after the fact and was like 'how did I miss that???' Now I want to re-watch the whole movie just to see him in it! =D
                          "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

What was awesome: President Henry Hayes and Teal'c were in The Dark Knight Rises (and I noticed both on the first watch through). Couple of awesome and unexpected nerd moments

What was not so awesome: Joseph Gordan-Levitt knocks out CHRISTOPHER JUDGE in ONE HIT?!?!?!!? What a load of crap... Understandable that the President (William Devane) didn't have much of a role, but I expected a bigger role for CJ

Movie wasn't too bad, either. B+/A- rating, maybe. Thought the series was massively overhyped, though.

Comment

I have some small hope of seeing the movie here soon (don't judge, lots of stuff happening in my life) About where in the movie is he? I don't want to miss him as he'll be the main reason for me watching.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                I have some small hope of seeing the movie here soon (don't judge, lots of stuff happening in my life) About where in the movie is he? I don't want to miss him as he'll be the main reason for me watching.
                                As I understand it, his role in the movie is a "blink and you'll miss it" moment. It might be more than a moment, but I recall somebody one of these threads saying they almost missed his bit in it when they got distracted by something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X