Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Huge' Movie Role for Christopher Judge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...the dark knight rises?man of steel?avengers?world war z?wat could it be?!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      You mean the guy pine threw his keys too?? That looked nothing like Mcgillion..

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        There is indeed a difference....after all Paul McGillion was in the remake of Star Trek but his screen time amounted to a few seconds....

Deeds xx

"I made the startrek mom and dad.... no not star gate, STAR TREK" i love that story in the extras
        sigpic

Comment

He said we would know soon.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, he hasnt even posted on his twitter account.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TuKwick_1 View Post
            "I made the startrek mom and dad.... no not star gate, STAR TREK" i love that story in the extras
            There's something with Paul in the Trek extras? I don't remember seeing any extras at all in my version, but it's been a while since I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
              ...the dark knight rises?man of steel?avengers?world war z?wat could it be?!
              I'm going to guess he's going to be a Klingon in the next Star Trek film

Comment

WAAAAHHHHH the suspense is killing me!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPx-d0zEz0
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                    WAAAAHHHHH the suspense is killing me!
                    We'll find out sooner or later.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Woop!
                      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

yea he trys explaining that he made the startrek, it might be on youtube, the orgional i think is from season 1 where he tried explaining that he made stargate and his parents kept saying startrek. I could not find a link sorry.
                        sigpic

Comment

From Twitter :

iamchrisjudge Christopher Judge
                          I can finally confirm: I have been cast in "The Dark Knight Rises".
                          2 hours ago
                          -

Comment

What Realm said . ^ Also confirmed here on CJ's Facebook

Now we know which movie CJ was referring to ,please continue the discussions here : Christopher Judge in "The Dark Knight Rises" !

Thanks everyone !
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                            X