This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soulblade64
    is he high. he reckons S9 will survive without him. S8 isn't surviving without him. there's been 3 off world episodes, and the only good episodes so far is the one with him going off world.
    They've been offworld in everything except Lockdown, Avatar, and Affinity...

Comment

but therefore Jack not

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
        They've been offworld in everything except Lockdown, Avatar, and Affinity...
        yeah, and everything else was kinda [mod snip/edit]rubbish[/mod snip/edit]. zero hour was more an SGC centralized episode. we saw them go off world, but most of what happened wasn't seen.

they went off world in new order, which was good. Icon was the dumbest episode ever. prommie unbound was a space mission. i don't think we even saw the stargate. endgame was just teal'c off world. gemini was at the alpha site, which looked like a new SGC. it was hardly off world. covenant went to the alpha site as well, so that was hardly anything interesting. sacrifices was just teal'c off world, and i haven't even watched it again because i was that bored the first time. the only good part of that was where moloc was hit by the missile, and we didn't even see that.

i miss the good old team missions, where they explore the galaxy. we haven't actaully seen one of those all season.
        Last edited by Madeleine; 09 January 2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

UgzY > you're probably right but they insult me when I write english , and they would insult me for speaking french too? LOL

soulblade64 >" kinda gay", please use correct words, these insults gay people so be carefull.
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by po134
            soulblade64 >" kinda gay", please use correct words, these insults gay people so be carefull.
            ok, fine. sorry. icon was pure crap.... oh wait, does that insult sewrage workers?

Comment

Everyone, please return to the topic of the thread before it degenerates into swapping insults only!

Feli
              GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
              X