X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Channel 9
    SUCKS

Them and Farscape...I mean their OWN SHOW!! And they aired it all over the place, last year they put it on New Years Eve....cos they felt like it

Wasn't even in the TV guide!! Only reason I caught it was cos I channel flicked

So I'm glad Stargate's on 7

Comment

Arrested Development is pretty damn funny. Scrubs as well.

Comment

I dun like Arrested Developement

But I love Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
          Despite 7's promise of "we'll play them when we get them" I doubt they actually will.
          I can't believe they are still using that excuse... It just pisses me off to no end!

They get every other TV shows full seasons, why treat Stargate different?
          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

It doesn't start in the usual September, October time frame in the U.S... that's pretty much the only difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
              They get every other TV shows full seasons, why treat Stargate different?
              I agree! They played Full Circle like it was any other episode. If I hadn't have checked this site I wouldn't have even known it was a season final!

It is good that they played two eps a week for a while, though. I am disappointed they went back to one though considering we're (Victoria) still a long way behind the other states.

Comment

We had two episodes a week in Brisbane as well, which sort of defeated the purpose of showing two episodes in the states that were behind. They stopped it a couple of months ago in Brisbane, so I guess you guys have caught up a little.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                  We had two episodes a week in Brisbane as well, which sort of defeated the purpose of showing two episodes in the states that were behind. They stopped it a couple of months ago in Brisbane, so I guess you guys have caught up a little.
                  we may have caught up a little, but we're still almost a full season behind

Comment

That sucks...

Comment

It just makes you wanna cry doesn't it. I love living in Melbourne but the tv SUCKS!!!!

Is Stargate shown on Foxtel? I think they showed Farscape.

And on a nother note I only noticed this a couple of weeks ago but when 7 showed "Abyss" about 4 mins was edited out. ok I could understand that if it was shown in prime time BUT IT WAS ON AT 10.30PM

P.S I think Tasmania's even further behind Vic.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                        Well as far as www.yourtv.com.au goes, Tasmania is showing 2 episodes of SG-1 from 8:30 Thursday on Southern Cross (i assume that's the regional version of Channel 7), and they are up to S8's Covenant, which is the same as in Sydney.

So us Melbournites are truly the most screwed in regards to the airing of episodes (S7's Birthright is on this Thursday). I just hope that the S8 box set comes up not long after the airing of S8 in the US and Canada, or more to the point as i have said in an earlier post, i hope Channel 7 Melbourne continue onto S8 as soon as they finish airing S7, although i realise this is highly unlikely... BLOODY CHANNEL 7!

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                          We can't be last. IT'S.........JUST...........NOT...........FAIR

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Stargate's on TV1 on Foxtel, they're on Season Five or Six...

Comment

hmm.. as far as im concerned channel 7 are fairly unpredictable with airing stargate... or anything for that matter. i just hope that they wont keep dishing out empty promises where Atlantis is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                                It just makes you wanna cry doesn't it. I love living in Melbourne but the tv SUCKS!!!!

Is Stargate shown on Foxtel? I think they showed Farscape.

And on a nother note I only noticed this a couple of weeks ago but when 7 showed "Abyss" about 4 mins was edited out. ok I could understand that if it was shown in prime time BUT IT WAS ON AT 10.30PM

it was more than 4 minutes. they cut out the entire acid torture scene. every shot of the knifes entering o'neill. and he was shot a second time while standing over the DHD. there may have been more, but i don't remember

Comment

Working...
                                X