Amanda Tapping on Earthsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan
    And the guy who plays Iceman in X-Men 2. Don't remember his name right now...
    The aforementioned Shawn Ashmore.
    Rocky

Comment

Meh, who cares if it's a small cameo part? I love the books and I can't wait for the mini series to come out. Plus, ya know, Shawn Ashmore is always a major plus.
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Just merging the two similar threads
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Kristin Kreuk in the mini series is gonna be a big plus too......There are a lot of Smallville fans who can't wait to see this movie......
          Including me...
          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Smallville is great!
            "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Can't wait to see this. 3 more days!
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

ShipperHanna You have to know what Earthsea is by now I hope? If not just tune into SCI-FI monday 13, 9:00 PM.

Comment

Don't blink or you will miss her. If you don't know when or where to look you will still miss her. I didn't realize what her part was and had to watch the darn thing 3 times, and then come to this site before I realized just what her role was.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I recognized her immediately...

"what are you doing?"

She must've done it green screen to float like that, cool cameo...although I found her voice too recognizable from SG-1...no accent oh well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace

"what are you doing?"

She must've done it green screen to float like that, cool cameo...although I found her voice too recognizable from SG-1...no accent oh well.
                      I noticed that too. But it was still cool to see her.

Comment

Yeah, I loved how Amanda said her line.......I could almost hear Jack Oneil say,
                        "I know what I am doing.....keep your shirt on."
                        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace

"what are you doing?"

Well, I guess my only plausible excuse was that I was at camp for 2 weeks, hunting and didn't even realize that she was in the show until the credits rolled and when I saw her name so prominently displayed in the opening credits, I just figured for a bigger role for her. Therefore she was overlooked...big-time.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace View Post

"what are you doing?"

ah!!! thank you, so THAT WAS HER !!!??!!
                            I've watched it yesterday, trying to spot her, but I hadn't.. I was wondering when she appeared. Now i'll watch that scene again on a big screen. (I saw it on a small screen - ipod-like player...- on the train).

Comment

^LOL @ 4 years. bloody good effort

Comment

Working...
                              X