• Show
Clear All

i didn't need a password

PM me your e-mail and i can mail it to you
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Sorry if this has been asked before (I scanned the thread but didn't see anything)...how did you guys get the pic of Rodney? I've emailed them to ask but haven't gotten a response yet. When I d/led the Zip, it asked for a password to unlock his pics--is that included somewhere in updated materials?

Thanx!

I'm having the same problem.. I even downloaded it again and still got the same thing.. I downloaded them yesterday.
      sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
      check out everything i've made so far

Comment

i had no issue unlocking anything. i've unzipped them on both a mac and a pc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i didn't need a password

PM me your e-mail and i can mail it to you
          Thank you, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by drjacksonfan View Post
          I'm having the same problem.. I even downloaded it again and still got the same thing.. I downloaded them yesterday.
          I d/led them again today, same problem--and I'm not sure what the issue is. I'm pretty computer savvy, but I couldn't find anything within the zip that limited the file. My only thought is that it has an issue going through my network security.

EDIT: Actually, this computer also runs Windows XP, and it doesn't have Service Pack 3 for networking issues. Since Windows was the program that popped up the notification it was blocking files, that may also be an issue.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

yay, #2 of mine is up
            http://sgafanschoice.com/?submissionId=96

i like working with photoshop. I often suck with the 'what to do' part, but if i have a mission then it's more fun

sigpic

Comment

Teyla's hair and Rodney being wet are driving me crazy. I put Teyla off to the side so her hair is cut off by the edge

Skydiver, I liked your fist but the second looks bad because the gate is flat really nothing you could do about that though

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                yay, #2 of mine is up
                http://sgafanschoice.com/?submissionId=96

i like working with photoshop. I often suck with the 'what to do' part, but if i have a mission then it's more fun
                Very nice, Sky! Thanks for including Weir!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

i smell some foul play already. That one has over 1000 views and nobody else even has 500? I hope they aren't counting votes by IP

Comment

something was funky, cause it didnt' have that many views earlier

anyway, i believe you have to sign in and vote and you can only vote once. so views don't count much, what counts is people voting

sigpic

Comment

one of the ninell ones are invalid anyway. they didn't use the right photos

anyway, the one with 1000 views was one of the first ones up, so it'll have a lot of views because it was the only one available for a day or three

no biggie

Really, folks just need to be in the top 5, adn those MIGHT be chosen by an MGM employee to be the cover. MIGHT. read the rules, they can look at all these, go dude, dont' like them, and it's over

sigpic

Comment

you don't have to sign in, I have voted for both of our covers from all 3 of my computers and was only logged in on this one

Comment

there's something in the rules about only voting once or something. they have to have some sort of protections in place, or you can 'vote' but it only counts once

I dunno.

But i doubt, whatever protective measures they have, they're gonna share them

sigpic

Comment

Re voting, the "stars" that you are supposed to click on were indistinguishable from the background, at least to my eyes, and I ended up giving the one I liked best a one star vote by mistake!

Comment

it happens. you have to hover to make it work

and it doesn't work in firefox, i have to use IE

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for asking those questions Morjana The underscore definately works now as I've registered with one

Just uploaded one: http://sgafanschoice.com/?submissionId=119
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X