Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this prion. <3

Originally posted by Andromeda Galaxy View Post
    I never understood why they even killed him.
    WTF!
    Because they wanted Jewel Staite.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Thanks for posting this prion. <3

Because they wanted Jewel Staite.
      and she's been a wonderful addition
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They shouldn't have killed Carson. And what happened to Jacob and Selmak's death. I didn't see any purpose to that. I agree with the sixth doctor's death, should have just startd as the seventh doctor, I liked him better anyway.
        http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

When it comes to Joss's decision to kill off Book and Wash, I think the reason he went that route was to give you the sense that "hey, none of these guys could make it through" and he suceeded at that.

I'm surprised Crais from Farscape wasn't on that list...but then, Crais's death kicked ass.
          That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
            It's a bit like Wash's death, methinks. "It's the end so let's kill a character for dramatic effect."

Sometimes, it can be done well - as mucha s I love Janet, I think her death warranted one of the best SG1 episodes ever (likewise with Carson, despite the bad tumour plot, the episode itself I found stunning) ... but then there's a pointless death that is also done pointlessly just cos it's the end, and that's where I put Jacob and Wash.

(The Shepherd's jsut plain "HUH? What on Earth was that for!")
            While true, I think Shepherd and Wash's death were a lot more dramatic then what happened to Jacob who just died just for the sake of dying. Wash died landing the ship, Shepherd to show that the fight got personal. Jacob? No reason at all, just because it was thought to be the end of the show.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Jacob's death had merit because of the emotional effect on Carter. I agree that Beckett's death was stupid. Surely they could have come up with something better than an exploding tumour.

I didn't have a problem with either Kirk or Jadzia. Although it would have been nice if they brought him to the TNG era not to just kill hime straight away.

I completely agree that the Sixth Doctor's death was stupid. The regeneration should have just happened off screen if they couldn't get him back.
              O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
              [Cut to shot of the door]
              [Cut back to O'Neill]
              O'NEILL: Any time now.
              [Cut back to door]

Comment

Working...
              X