Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 7 2009

Updates at RDAnderson.com:

I've gone back to updating more sections of the Stargate SG-1 Lexicon.

I am in the process of moving the Episode Guide and the Mission Database
    into the Lexicon, and eventually the old Guide and Database will be
    removed.

Now it is not only possible to find entries that are related to each other,
    but you can also look up a specific episode to find the name of the
    particular person or planet or piece of technology that appeared in the
    episode. All the entries and episodes are comletely cross referenced and
    linked. Eventually I plan to also update and incorporate the video captures
    for each of the episodes as well.

So far, the Episode Guide/Database is complete for seasons 1 through 5,
    with more on the way.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
    Richard Dean Anderson Website
    http://rdanderson.com

Comment

June 20

The website has been updated to include the latest press release from GABIT
      Events. In August of 2010, Richard will be participating in his first
      one-man event, "Meet the Man," in Vancouver.

Updates with further information will be added to the site as new details
      are announced.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Comment

RDA site update

June 21 2009

Another quick addition was made to the site today. Richard sent a brief
        message about a recent "encounter," and he also included a picture of his dog
        having "fun." The note has been added to the Updates section.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Comment

July 1

Information about the "Meet the Man" Vancouver event next summer has been updated on the website. The GABIT website has opened a FAQ page with details about the event, the venue, the tickets, and the registration process, and they have announced that pre-registration will begin on July 3rd.

To help keep in touch with updates as they are added by the organizers,
          I've included a "Convention" link on the right-side banner of the RDA homepage. As information is announced, it will be made available here.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Comment

Sep 28

Quite a few additions have been made to the RDA website this weekend.

First, there is a brief "Note From Rick," who was checking in from Vancouver
            where he has been doing a bit of filming and motorcycling. Also, remember
            that RDA will be appearing in the first few episodes of Stargate Universe
            when the new series premieres this week on SyFy - Friday, October 2nd at 9pm
            ET.

There is also another update from GABIT for those who have made reservations
            for Meet the Man and are preparing to pay for tickets.

I have continued working on the "MacLexicon" as well. Three more episodes
            have been uploaded, and I have created a "Location Map" that will follow
            Mac's adventures around the world as new episodes are updated.

Finally, I have updated the merchandise in the Store section, this time
            including new Atlantis DVDs, new novels, and the audiobook collection. When
            using any link on the Store page to reach Amazon, *any* purchases made
            during that session, even non-RDA items, will help to support the site.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Comment

SG1 - RDA - Web Site Update Nov 14 '09:

From a Richard Dean Anderson web site announcement for November 14'09:

RDA has sent another brief message in support of the environment. He
              forwarded his copy of the latest newsletter from the National Resources
              Defense Council, and once again he appealed to fans to spread the word and offer their support to save the wolves.

His newest message can be found in the Updates section.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Dec 18 '09:

From a Richard Dean Anderson web site e-mail announcement:

For the third year in a row, RDA attended the Quench the Fire 5K Run & Walk which was held last weekend to raise money for the USC Pain Center and its research and treatment of neuropathic chronic pain diseases. As a guest emcee, RDA helped to signal the start of the race, and he also met with fans and signed autographs. Some pictures and a short video from the event can be found in the Updates section of the website.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Dec 31 '09:

As the year was drawing to a close, RDA phoned to send season's greetings and to talk a bit about what he has been up to.

I'm currently away from home with limited internet access, but I've managed to add an update to the site to share Richard's news and his message. I add my own greetings to all for a very Happy Holiday Season, and all the very best in the coming New Year!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Jan 17 '09:

On January 23rd, Richard Dean Anderson will be celebrating his 60th
                    birthday.

Fans who would like to leave a message for Richard may do so on the Fan Mail page, a guestbook that RDA is able to access. (Please type messages in plain text and use the preview button to be sure that no extra formatting code appears in your message.)

Many fans have also asked about sending birthday gifts, but RDA has
                    suggested that in lieu of gifts he would welcome donations to any of the charities that he supports. An easy way to make donations is to use the Charity Page on the website which allows for direct donations to any of the five major charities RDA has endorsed. The page also provides the option for anyone making a donation to send an eCard with a personal message which will be forwarded to RDA. The Charity Page, which is available all year, has now also been updated to include the USC Pain Center of the University of Southern California, an organization that works to help those dealing with chronic pain and neurological diseases.

Links to the Charity Page and to the Fan Mail page can be found on the front homepage of the site and in the What's New section.

You are invited to stop by and help RDA celebrate his upcoming birthday!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                      SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Jan 17 '09:

On January 23rd, Richard Dean Anderson will be celebrating his 60th
                      birthday.

Fans who would like to leave a message for Richard may do so on the Fan Mail page, a guestbook that RDA is able to access. (Please type messages in plain text and use the preview button to be sure that no extra formatting code appears in your message.)

Many fans have also asked about sending birthday gifts, but RDA has
                      suggested that in lieu of gifts he would welcome donations to any of the charities that he supports. An easy way to make donations is to use the Charity Page on the website which allows for direct donations to any of the five major charities RDA has endorsed. The page also provides the option for anyone making a donation to send an eCard with a personal message which will be forwarded to RDA. The Charity Page, which is available all year, has now also been updated to include the USC Pain Center of the University of Southern California, an organization that works to help those dealing with chronic pain and neurological diseases.

Links to the Charity Page and to the Fan Mail page can be found on the front homepage of the site and in the What's New section.

You are invited to stop by and help RDA celebrate his upcoming birthday!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
                      WOW 60, and still so handsome!!

He is just three years younger than my older brother.

Have gone over and left a message for him!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Jan 24 '10:

At the Richard Dean Anderson Web Site:

(Please follow the link for the complete update.)

"NOTE FROM RICK" - BIRTHDAY
                        January 24, 2010

Richard kept in touch with another phone call following his 60th birthday celebration on January 23rd.

He described his special day as "just brilliant!" He had spent the whole day with Wylie and his mom, and they had spent time just hanging out, relaxing, and playing with the dogs in the yard...

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Mar 20 '10:

From a Richard Dean Anderson e-mail announcement:

RDA traveled to Australia for the HUB Stargate 2010 convention in Sydney and Melbourne two weeks ago. I am still awaiting some of the official photos, but in the meantime I have been able to put together a brief summary and a selection of photos from the event, thanks to the contributions of fans who were able to attend the convention.

Also, last weekend I added another brief message from RDA, encouraging fans to help stop illegal whaling, and I posted the welcome news that loyal fans will now (finally!) be able to purchase the two MacGyver TV movies on a separate DVD, which is due to be released in June and is now available for preorder.

All the links can be found on the homepage or on the What's New page.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

[NOTE: There is a gorgeous photo at the site of ALL the stars at the convention: Connor Trinneer, Claudia Black, Dan Shea, David Blue, David Nykl, Christopher Judge, Richard Dean Anderson and Ben Browder.]
                          Last edited by morjana; 20 March 2010, 08:57 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Updates at RDAnderson.com: RDA returns to TV

I had taken a number of pictures of shooting locations during my last trip
                            to Vancouver, but I had never managed to get them uploaded to the site. Now
                            I am in the process of organizing and uploading the last batch of Stargate
                            shooting locations before my return visit this summer to gather more. I had
                            hoped to get the page updated last weekend, but it is taking a bit longer
                            than I thought.

In the meantime, I am sending out a brief reminder of RDA's next TV
                            appearance - a return to Stargate Universe in the episode "Subversion"
                            scheduled to air this Friday, May 21st, on SyFy.

I have added to the Updates page to reflect the news - and hopefully the
                            location shots will be following shortly!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              SG1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Mar 20 '10:

From a Richard Dean Anderson e-mail announcement:

RDA traveled to Australia for the HUB Stargate 2010 convention in Sydney and Melbourne two weeks ago. I am still awaiting some of the official photos, but in the meantime I have been able to put together a brief summary and a selection of photos from the event, thanks to the contributions of fans who were able to attend the convention.

Also, last weekend I added another brief message from RDA, encouraging fans to help stop illegal whaling, and I posted the welcome news that loyal fans will now (finally!) be able to purchase the two MacGyver TV movies on a separate DVD, which is due to be released in June and is now available for preorder.

All the links can be found on the homepage or on the What's New page.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

[NOTE: There is a gorgeous photo at the site of ALL the stars at the convention: Connor Trinneer, Claudia Black, Dan Shea, David Blue, David Nykl, Christopher Judge, Richard Dean Anderson and Ben Browder.]
                              I looked and browsed around, but couldn't find the photo (bolded) mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I looked and browsed around, but couldn't find the photo (bolded) mentioned.
                                It is under the what's new section, March 19th update, at the bottom of the description for the Melbourne event in the last row of pictures on the left.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X