• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe
    Spoiler:
    SG1 battling Nazi Germany forces. I'd watch that

Comment

I actually quite enjoyed Moebius, although I can see why some people would not like it. I'm reserving judgement on Continuum until it comes out, although I think it will be quite good.
      sigpic
      If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
      I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
        I actually quite enjoyed Moebius, although I can see why some people would not like it. I'm reserving judgement on Continuum until it comes out, although I think it will be quite good.
        I'm not overly fond of time travel epsiodes as well, they're sort of a cheat as 99% of hte time, you end up back in the same spot at the end, plus I still cringe at the
        Spoiler:
        Nazi stuff (can we say Raiders of the Lost Ark??)

But hey, it'll be a year before it's out on DVD anyway...

Comment

NEXT SPRING? Damn.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
            NEXT SPRING? Damn.
            Makes sense. Spread out the movies and get more money by doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
              Spoiler:
              Wrath of Khan. Yes. Probably best ever (except I haven't seen Nemesis so...).
              Undiscovered Country. No. Sorry. Can't agree there. This one was not so good, though not as bad as Final Frontier.
              First Contact. Hmmm. Honestly, now that I think about it, it's been over ten years since I've seen this film. So... possibly I'm judging it too harshly. Since you all insist, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
              Spoiler:
              I'll have to rewatch Nemesis, as soon as I get the collector's edition, I've the first version (when it first came out), but it's in crappy 4:3 full screen, I want to watch it in sweet 16:9 widescreen
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                Man, that actually sounds stupid. I hope the part about Continuum is fake/misinturpreted.
                Spoiler:
                Plus, how are Jack, Mitchell and Carter back in 1939? I thought that this movie was ths same as Moebius where SG-1 ended up-wise, not a double time travel movie.

Vala,
                Spoiler:
                Delorean?
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Well, "Continuum" was always referred to as a time travel episode, so the Raiders of the Lost Ark clone sounds about right....

Comment

Meanwhile, here is the photo worth buying the magazine for, although you get text over it in the Guide

Comment

There's a high res version of that photo posted in the Sam's a great character thread a little while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                        There's a high res version of that photo posted in the Sam's a great character thread a little while back.
                        this is a high rez shot too but shrunk down so it doesn't suck up bandwidth.

Comment

Sif sacrifice quality for bandwidth... it's only a picture o.O

Comment

The spring release kind of stinks. I was thinking that they were releasing them both around the same time. Hopefully, the delayed release will allow them to keep the SG-1 sets up longer.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              The spring release kind of stinks. I was thinking that they were releasing them both around the same time. Hopefully, the delayed release will allow them to keep the SG-1 sets up longer.

Vala,

Yup, it spreads it out over a longer period. Otherwise, honestly, people might go, gee, which DVD should I buy? This way, they'll buy 'em both.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                What?! First Contact was awesome!

Er, Nazi's were used in Classic Trek. You know, the one with Kirk, Spock and McCoy, et al.

Uh oh. Brad might have the ability to make it work. The other EP is busy taking care of his own movie. I hope.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X