This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    I want to see what he can do with a spatula.....

Deeds xx
    ...while wearing pale green pants. (My daughter likes your avatar )

Comment

What an amazing blog! Michael is so funny and really, really honest.I love that he knows just how much we hate being talked down to, he knows how smart most of the fans are. I remember a con where PDL thought he had to explain what the word chimera meant!! He seemed really surprised to learn that everyone already knew what it was.
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

His latest is now up.....

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...15395#comments

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

OMIGOD, can you imagine if they'd gone with that Wolsey scene? Agree it would've been a step too far.
          Interesting to read MS disagreeing with directions taken by TPTB. He seems to speak sense as well, especially about Daniel's rant at the museum. Explains why it seemed so out of character.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

The man speaks the truth. Bad Guys was absolutely rubbish.
            'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by BJX View Post
              Michael is well known for always speaking the truth, even when it has upset a few people. I love that about him. He has never been one to toe the party line, never been just a mouthpiece for tptb. With Michael, what you see is what you get.
              sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by BJX View Post
                Actually, I thought it was one of the best episodes of the season-definitely one of the few I could find myself rewatching. Each to their own, I guess.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Bad Guys was a good Stand Alone funny ep I thought. I love MS blogs I love that he is so honest. I hope he gets to be on another show permantly so we keep getting these blogs. I can't wait to see what he says about Dominion and Unending. I wonder what he will say about Family Ties.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Interesting latest blog he has. I was wondering what brought on the mention that he's quite sarcastic and that people should take it with a grain of salt (and if they disagree with something he says, to speak up). I haven't been following the readers' comments to his other blog entries - was anything said there that might've prompted him to say that?

Or am I just getting it wrong and it's a preface to his comments about Bad Guys?

Just curious.

Comment

wow very honest, i wonder if the extra 22 mins will be put on to the dvd, i'd kinda like to see that

Comment

Yay! New blog from Michael!

Michael's Blog on TVGuide.com
                        sigpic
                        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I guess today's is his last blog. He made me cry....but in a good way.

Comment

I wonder why he stopped the blog. I found them enjoyable.

Thank you MS for all the years of SG-1 and the personal insights.

Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                              I wonder why he stopped the blog. I found them enjoyable.

Thank you MS for all the years of SG-1 and the personal insights.

I thinkthe blog was designed as complement to the end of Stargate Sg-1. Now that the show is done, gone, etc., interest will wane from the general TV Guide visitor, who might go "um, who?" I think it's nice though that they let Michael have one as it sound like they just hand 'em out to anyone who wants one, otherwise we'd have Paris Hilton griping in a blog about 1 sheet rough toilet paper

Comment

Page 12 - July 9th issue of TV GUIDE

picture of Michael under BLOG WATCH
                                Our favorite TV blogs of the week

http://blgos.tvguide.com/shanks
                                "Unending." An appropriate name for [an episode of] a show that has ended, been critically bashed, changed its cast and been written off by so many. And still we survived with a new tomorrow. Forgiveme, but NEENER-NEENER-NEENER!"

Comment

Working...
                                X