This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
    Thanks! However... Michael is great and his blog is funny, have you left a post? I did! (Say so?!?!)
    Not yet, I have been trying to think of something to say that hasn't already been said! I will just go post what I feel and not worry too much about any other posts.
    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

That was a great blog entry, he's a really funny guy. It also made me realize that I forgot to record his first episode of 24. Dangit.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
        Not yet, I have been trying to think of something to say that hasn't already been said! I will just go post what I feel and not worry too much about any other posts.
        Mine is on page 3...nothing special...my english is not so good but I wanted he knew that there are italian fans too....and I am a huge fan of him

Shipperahoy That was a great blog entry, he's a really funny guy. It also made me realize that I forgot to record his first episode of 24. Dangit.
        The amazing one....

Last edited by madaboutdanny; 06 May 2007, 02:36 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Mine is on page 3...nothing special...my english is not so good but I wanted he knew that there are italian fans too....and I am a huge fan of him
          That's so nice, and your English is way, way better than my Italian!! I am sure Michael will love your post.
          sigpic

Comment

That's so nice, and your English is way, way better than my Italian!! I am sure Michael will love your post.
            Oh thanks ...then have you read it ?
            sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Oh thanks ...then have you read it ?
              Yes I have and I can't wait for the men of Sci Fi calendar either!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes I have and I can't wait for the men of Sci Fi calendar either!
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

:
                  Yeah we've had a plethora of Michael lately , its been wonderful , but I could stand see to alot more

we've got the e-talk interview, the men of scfi calender, more 24!!! the stargate movies! and his new project with Chris Judge! (is that enough exclamation marks ? lol
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                    Yeah we've had a plethora of Michael lately , its been wonderful , but I could stand see to alot more

we've got the e-talk interview, the men of scfi calender, more 24!!! the stargate movies! and his new project with Chris Judge! (is that enough exclamation marks ? lol
                    Unfortunately here in Italy can't watch e-talk interview unless youtube....and I really hope that their new project become real...another bad guy for Michael....I love to see him bad
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Unfortunately here in Italy can't watch e-talk interview unless youtube....
                        I live in the Uk so can't watch it live either but I think someone will put it up if it's allowed, if not hopefully there will be caps and transcript posted on the thunk thread

and I really hope that their new project become real...another bad guy for Michael....I love to see him bad
                        Yes it sounds very interesting, and I really enjoyed the episodes Chris has penned for Stargate, hopefully it will be picked up

Looking forward to more from Michaels blog, Bounty is the next episode to air so wondering what comments he will have for that and the next episode for 24 looks like it might include some meaty scenes maybe with Powers Booth and/or Peter Nichols (sp)
                        AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                          I live in the Uk so can't watch it live either but I think someone will put it up if it's allowed, if not hopefully there will be caps and transcript posted on the thunk thread

Yes it sounds very interesting, and I really enjoyed the episodes Chris has penned for Stargate, hopefully it will be picked up

Looking forward to more from Michaels blog, Bounty is the next episode to air so wondering what comments he will have for that and the next episode for 24 looks like it might include some meaty scenes maybe with Powers Booth and/or Peter Nichols (sp)

I'd check the Michael Shanks online website, as they're usually very good at transcripts/screencaps when it comes to MS' appearances.

Comment

I found the blog enormously entertaining and informative. I like his writing style as seen in the intro to the Season 9 official guide and the episode he wrote but the blog is even better.=)
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

He just updated it.

I wanna see him makin' out with Treat!!!!

Comment

I want to see what he can do with a spatula.....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X